Sign in to follow this  
PushDaPile

Would you give up Caddy and S. Moss for LT?

I would still say make it. Caddy is proven but still a rookie and S. Moss is as high as he can get. LT is the best FF player in the league and depending on the rest of your roster, I would do it.

I am sure many would say to trade for LT in a heartbeat. But this is a tough one.

No... LT is untradeable... especially for two speculative prospects. There are many questions ie, "can caddy continue". "are the redskins and moss for real" none of this is certain. I'd take LT any day... just because of one bad game people want to deal him. It'd take A LOT for me to trade LT if i had him.. We're talking more like C. Johnson and edge... that's how high LT is above everyone else.

wait... i obviously read this question wrong... you SHOULD trade for LT, i thought you were the gomer giving LT away. easy decision in my opinion unless you are VERY weak at WR.

Even if he is weak at WR the upgrade from Caddy to LT makes up for it. How can you even be asking this question?

As you know my opion on Caddy from the other post, I would say go for it as long as it doesn't completely deplete your WR corp. I don't know how long Moss can keep this up. I think it is only a matter of time before Def start to focus on him considering the rest of Washingtons WR corp is weak. But to each his own, I would go for it.