Sign in to follow this  
rallo

the Mayne event

This topic is just to say that kenny mayne is the man, and that i look forward to the mayne event every sunday. Last week it was the disease butter fingers.

Did anyone see this week's featuring the king?? classic <_<

it was funny, but i can't for the life of me figure out why the king spoke german

it was funny, but i can't for the life of me figure out why the king spoke german

well... he wasn't speaking german, it was some guy interpretting his movements,

but as for german... i have no idea either... random kenny mayne idea obviously

Why was he EVER taken off of Sportscenter? He was the best anchor they've ever had, except for Berman. Now he's doing horse racing and the Mayne Event, or at least thats all I know of. Anyone know why he was taken off?

Why was he EVER taken off of Sportscenter? He was the best anchor they've ever had, except for Berman. Now he's doing horse racing and the Mayne Event, or at least thats all I know of. Anyone know why he was taken off?

I dunno... they wanted to shove Dan Patrick and Stuart Scott down our throats some more? Douches.

Yup....Kenny Mayne is a funny dude. Should be on SNL where his talents will be appreciated.

I dunno... they wanted to shove Dan Patrick and Stuart Scott down our throats some more? gs14s.

Fixed.

:headbanger:

I love the "MAYNE EVENT"

Best one I ever saw had something to do with some Asian guy playing for the Seahawks. He played every position and was smoking while he was practising. Needless to say it was funny sh!t and I was hooked on the "MAYNE EVENT" ever since.

IT'S MY FAVORITE PART OF SUNDAYS!!!! :headbanger: (JJ)

I love the "MAYNE EVENT"

Best one I ever saw had something to do with some Asian guy playing for the Seahawks. He played every position and was smoking while he was practising. Needless to say it was funny sh!t and I was hooked on the "MAYNE EVENT" ever since.

IT'S MY FAVORITE PART OF SUNDAYS!!!! :o (JJ)

it's my favorite part too, i love watchin it. I also like listening to michael irvin go apeshit when it's over... that guy can not contain his laughter.

The best irvin moment was when millen sp? called johnnie morton a ######. When Mortensen was reporting it irvin couldn't hold back his chuckles... ;)