Sign in to follow this  
vjjjc

Is the Week You Trade Culpepper

I know last week I hated him and I was very surprised to see them come from behind and beat the Packers. Where does he go from here? Up or Down?

Did he turn the corner? I know his schedule is cake...

I am going to hold him for now! :D

I just don't think they could be any worse than they were early, and now they get a little help on the OL and they get Burleson back! They should be able to put up decent numbers they rest of they to the FF playoffs ;)

WARNING

Once he get's you to the playoffs, be very carefull with his match-ups on the road....if you can line up a solid number 2 for the playoffs, that would be a great idea! Just my 2 cents ;)

I think you have to hold on to culpepper. His stats will start averaging out now. Early bad games = awesome mid to late games.

I just hope burleson is on the other end of it

He will have decent games, but nothing like last year. Also, I don't think he has much value unless it's a keeper league.

I would just sit tight and hold on for a very bumpy ride.

Despite their victory this weekend, that team is still a mess. I mean really, they beat a team (barely) that lost their top two RB, two of the top three WR, I believe two offensive lineman were out, as well as one of their starting linebackers, and starting safety (on a defense that sucked anyway).... I wouldn't call that a statement game by any means. Right now my grandmother could beat the Packers (doesn't say much about the Saints does it?)

-J

i traded for him last week b/c i have bulger and culpepper has a nice 3 week scheduele. 1 week down, 2 to go.

Guest jchapman

You must remember they play in a weak NFC North. Although the Defenses of Chicago and Detroit are pretty decent.

Minn has pretty easy matchups the rest of the year

Culpepper looked VERY good for the Entire second half of the game.

The O line was able to offer some protection and the WR's held onto the ball rather that tip them up. That's been the real problem this year.. if that holds up C-Pep could start to reward those of you who stuck with him. The more Burleson players, the better his numbers will be.

I would not say that.

My take on C-PEP is that if you are sitting on a .500 or losing record and desperate to make a run so you have a chance to get in the playoffs, go get him and now.

8 Sun. Oct. 30 1:00 PM ET @ Carolina Panthers

9 Sun. Nov. 6 1:00 PM ET Detroit Lions

10 Sun. Nov. 13 1:00 PM ET @ New York Giants

11 Mon. Nov. 21 9:00 PM ET @ Green Bay Packers

12 Sun. Nov. 27 1:00 PM ET Cleveland Browns

13 Sun. Dec. 4 1:00 PM ET @ Detroit Lions

If you are looking to get him for the playoffs, forget about it.

14 Sun. Dec. 11 1:00 PM ET St. Louis Rams

15 Sun. Dec. 18 1:00 PM ET Pittsburgh Steelers

16 Sun. Dec. 25 8:30 PM ET @ Baltimore Ravens

17 Sun. Jan. 1 1:00 PM ET Chicago Bears

Week 14 is nice with STL, but the rest of that stretch is hell

I am going hold on to him in 2 leagues.

I do not need change right now since I am in 1st in one, and just won 3 in a row and hightest scoring team in another(thanks to my RB and WR).

:headbanger:

All of you people that have Culpepper, this is your chance to trade him. I dont have him, and I think you people should think about today like the game of N.O. He follwed up the N.O. game how>? With three weeks of ######.

Now lets look at why?

He played Green bay, AT HOME.

Lets examine how Trent Dilfer did against Green Bay IN GREEN BAY.

300 and 3 td?s.

Pepper did not do even as good as dilfer, please guys get your trade on and dont be a homer with him.

To the person who can get fitzgerald, if your in a 1qb league dont walk, run to your computer.....