Sign in to follow this  
U Dub

HOT RB off the waiver wire

i just lost a green, is tony fisher really worth a pick up? i mean GB can't really run anyways?

Guest jchapman

They will be behind all the time so the running game will never be that great. Although a starter is a starter :cheers:

They will be behind all the time so the running game will never be that great.  Although a starter  is a starter :cheers:

Atleast Fisher can catch so in games of that nature he would still be somewhat involved. The problem is Fisher can't run between the tackles so I see Rashard Lee alot more involved in the offense. This has the makings of another RBBC if you ask me.

Aggreed.

Without knowing what's on your WW it's hard to tell. But with Fisher he also catches the ball, good for PPR leagues. My sugestion is to grab Fisher before someone else does and see how he pans out the next couple weeks. You can always drop him later.

Try Patrick Pass and/or Chris Perry.

GB RBs are garbage until reggie bush comes to town ;)

They better get a Top 2 pick then. And since Houston is going 0-16 and drafting Matt Leinart to replace David Carr. Then there's the 49ers. Uh-oh, Alex Smith to Reggie Bush. High school teammates unite, maybe???

Guest Loose Circuits
GB RBs are garbage until reggie bush comes to town  ;)

They better get a Top 2 pick then. And since Houston is going 0-16 and drafting Matt Leinart to replace David Carr. Then there's the 49ers. Uh-oh, Alex Smith to Reggie Bush. High school teammates unite, maybe???

I don't follow college football much, but I can tell you Houston needs to get some O-line help. Is there a hands down tackle that's better than the rest of the crowd. I would be suprised to see them snag Leinart or Bush.

Guest 00ITR499
GB RBs are garbage until reggie bush comes to town  ;)

I don't follow college football much, but I can tell you Houston needs to get some O-line help. Is there a hands down tackle that's better than the rest of the crowd. I would be suprised to see them snag Leinart or Bush.

D'Brickashaw Ferguson

I guess it all depends on whether they to take a OT that high (D'Brickashaw Ferguson) or they want to replace Carr (with Matt Leinart). Either way, it's a lot of money.

In my leagues with my records I'll have no chance at Fisher else I'd grab

him off the WW (unless I hear that GB is getting a RB from outside)

well, i got one WW move left for the season (only get 4 :thumbsup: ) i don't know if its wise to take marion barber if i have jjones. i think i need a definite starter to have on my bench. correct me if i'm wrong.......

i have:

edge

jjones

memo

agreen

damn, this is turning into a team management queustion :lol:

hope i don't get ripped to badly.

thanks guys

Chester Taylor

:pointstosky:

Guest Loose Circuits
well, i got one WW move left for the season (only get 4 :wall: ) i don't know if its wise to take marion barber if i have jjones. i think i need a definite starter to have on my bench. correct me if i'm wrong.......

i have:

edge

jjones

memo

agreen

damn, this is turning into a team management queustion :wall:

thanks guys

what kind of league only lets you have 4 transactions for the year. Add/Drops are part of fantasy football, seems pretty ridiculous to me. I would never be in a league like that...

It's going to be rbbc, and if green bay plays from behind a lot don't expect much.

RBBC....That's Fisher and who, Rashard Lee? Packers RB's are not worth picking up.

well, i got one WW move left for the season (only get 4 :angry: ) i don't know if its wise to take marion barber if i have jjones. i think i need a definite starter to have on my bench. correct me if i'm wrong.......

i have:

edge

jjones

memo

agreen

damn, this is turning into a team management queustion :first:

thanks guys

what kind of league only lets you have 4 transactions for the year. Add/Drops are part of fantasy football, seems pretty ridiculous to me. I would never be in a league like that...

yeahi know it, its tough. but this league has been around since 1991 and this is how they do it. they say it makes drafting more important. i kinda disagree. but its the same for eveyone.

i think i'll have to take my chances with marion barber vs arizona.........when will we know status on jjones???