Sign in to follow this  
Clash of the Titans

hello everyone......NE homers......do you boys

i am thinking of making a trade for him in my main league but i need to find out his injury status

thanks in advance

help me and the :headbanger: .....thanks

Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

Bama is over-rated... words spoken by mean karim.

I have'nt heard jack about the injury during the bye week. If I were you I'd be very leary about trading for him with BB's history of hiding injuries. If he is healthy I think he will put up some better #'s down the stretch as the schedule eases up and the cold weather sets in.

Getting an honest injury report from Bellichik is not gonna happen. Corey seems to be having the same attitude problems he had in Cincy. I think his "Inj" is mental not physical thats why he watched the Denver game. Between that and the inj's to the Pats O-line I would be reluctant to start him untill he proves otherwise. And yes I am a Pats homer-15 yr season ticket holder.

Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

than why is ur name LTPUNK? shouldnt it be T.BPunk for tom brady or someone?

7-0 and 5-0 in the west :banana:

who's your team you bald-headed pot-smoking clown? go coach some lesbos in the WNBA.... :banana:

nevermind..i am trying to be serious

Getting an honest injury report from Bellichik is not gonna happen. Corey seems to be having the same attitude problems he had in Cincy. I think his "Inj" is mental not physical thats why he watched the Denver game. Between that and the inj's to the Pats O-line I would be reluctant to start him untill he proves otherwise. And yes I am a Pats homer-15 yr season ticket holder.

I have'nt heard one word from anyone about Dillon not playing in the Denver game being a disciplinary thing. Also I have heard nothing but praise about him since he's been a Pat including this year. I'm not saying it hasn't happened but I've yet to hear about it thru the local media or Pats websites.

than why is ur name LTPUNK? shouldnt it be T.BPunk for tom brady or someone?

I am a Lieutenant(Lt.) for a fire dept and my fantasy football team is the Punks

Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

who's your team you bald-headed pot-smoking clown? go coach some lesbos in the WNBA.... :banana:

Lack of NFL history... the NBA Abdul-Jabbar's first name is spelled Kareem. There was a RB in the 90s for the Dolphins named Karim Abdul-Jabbar.

Go Penn State!

thanks....what are some of your better pats' message boards.....i think patriotsplanet.com is a recommended one

Lack of NFL history... the NBA Abdul-Jabbar's first name is spelled Kareem. There was a RB in the 90s for the Dolphins named Karim Abdul-Jabbar.

Go Penn State!

i remember him...he had one great year and then flopped if i remember correctly...i thought he spelled his name the same way as the sky-hooker

what's your problem with 'Bama...we had a great series of games over the years and the fans have a legion of mutual respect for each other.....it's god to see you guys doing well this year...maybe we will see you in a bowl this season

Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

who's your team you bald-headed pot-smoking clown? go coach some lesbos in the WNBA.... :blink:

Go Penn State!

i remember him...he had one great year and then flopped if i remember correctly...i thought he spelled his name the same way as the sky-hooker

what's your problem with 'Bama...we had a great series of games over the years and the fans have a legion of mutual respect for each other.....it's god to see you guys doing well this year...maybe we will see you in a bowl this season

I was being sarcastic because your sig takes up half the page. I got a ton of respect for schools with rich histories like Bama, Penn State, etc. (Except Notre Dame, i truly hate them).

:banana: For Bama overcoming the trouble years

Getting an honest injury report from Bellichik is not gonna happen.  Corey seems to be having the same attitude problems he had in Cincy.  I think his "Inj" is mental not physical thats why he watched the Denver game.  Between that and the inj's to the Pats O-line I would be reluctant to start him untill he proves otherwise.  And yes I am a Pats homer-15 yr season ticket holder.

thanks....what are some of your better pats' message boards.....i think patriotsplanet.com is a recommended one

Hey clash I'm not really into the whole message board thing one I have heard recommended is: http://www.nefans.com/board/ good luck :angry: