Sign in to follow this  
onesickpuppy

Any love for my fav Martin?

I see the love for Dunn, but I need some love for Martin too if I'm to win tonight.

25-118 1td 3rec 27yards too much to ask?

Let's go Martin! :rolleyes:

I think the Jet's ownership is watching Lamont Jordan steamroll out in Oakland and holding their heads in their hands. :rolleyes:

I think the Jet's ownership is watching Lamont Jordan steamroll out in Oakland and holding their heads in their hands. :rolleyes:

Maybe, but who cares cause I hate the Jets! :rolleyes:

I see the love for Dunn, but I need some love for Martin too if I'm to win tonight.

Let's go Martin! :rolleyes:

Will never happen, he has not practiced all week due to a banged up knee and he isnt the swiftest guy to begin with. No Mawae, their best offensive lineman...Atlanta are going to zone blitz like crazy, Testaverde is in deep trouble. Martin gets 70 yards tops, no TD.

I think the Jet's ownership is watching Lamont Jordan steamroll out in Oakland and holding their heads in their hands. :cheers:

Maybe, but who cares cause I hate the Jets! :rolleyes:

OK....who are you? :rolleyes:

Let's go Martin!    :thumbsup:

Will never happen, he has not practiced all week due to a banged up knee and he isnt the swiftest guy to begin with. No Mawae, their best offensive lineman...Atlanta are going to zone blitz like crazy, Testaverde is in deep trouble. Martin gets 70 yards tops, no TD.

martin right on target for a miserable night

Martin is money. Every week clowns talk about how is is injured and old, blah, blah blah. Even on a terrible night he still puts up points.