Sign in to follow this  
TheWenner

Playoff Defenses?

Debate and discuss good defenses (weak opponets for weeks 14,15,16)

Personally in one league im hanging on to the pats... They should get bruschi back and face TB jets and bills.. all below avg offenses... Good Idea? other playoff defenses?

Jacksonville - wk 14 against Indy might not be so good, but I like S.F. and Houston in wks 15 and 16.

exactly why I picked them up.

Guest librahi
Jacksonville - wk 14 against Indy might not be so good, but I like S.F. and Houston in wks 15 and 16.

you are kidding, right? have you seen the stats from the past 3 times they have played the Colts?

you are kidding, right? have you seen the stats from the past 3 times they have played the Colts?

Depends on your scoring system. Ours is heavy on sacks and turnovers, things the Colts don't have many of.

This is interesting because i had Chicago and the Jets defense, then i looked at the weeks in question, so i dumped the jets for Jax. Even if you look at the jax remaining schedule it is kind of easy.

10/30 @St. Louis 1:00pm

11/6 Houston 1:00pm

11/13 Baltimore 1:00pm

11/20 @Tennessee 1:00pm

11/27 @Arizona 4:05pm

12/4 @Cleveland 1:00pm

12/11 Indianapolis 1:00pm

12/18 San Francisco 1:00pm

12/24 @Houston 1:00pm

1/1 Tennessee 4:05pm

From here on out they play agianst two good offenses, rams and colts(which they normally play tough) and the rams are a potential turnover machine

Thanks for this post, helped me realize i need to get JAX

Depends on your scoring system. Ours is heavy on sacks and turnovers, things the Colts don't have many of.

prob default scoring

6pts td

2pts int

2pts fumble recovery

1pt sack

0-6pa 10Points

7-13 7 points

14-20 3 pts

21-27 0 pts

28-35 -3 pts

35- -5 pts