Sign in to follow this  
hogs22

T. Bell or M. Anderson

Does M. Anderson stay the main man over the long haul, or will T. Bell step up and steal the starting role?

If they both stay healthy it'll be 50%/50% all year long. I like Tatum better and think he would do better but I doubt Shanny will do away with his rbbc.

:blink:

This is what both MA and Bell have scored each week in my league. 1pt per 10 yds rushing/receiving, 1pt per reception, 6pts per TD.

Anderson: 0, 12, 15, 17, 7, 11, 18

Bell: 7, 0, 4, 7, 26, 22, 8

I'll take the more consistant guy anyday of the week. :thumbsup:

This is what both MA and Bell have scored each week in my league. 1pt per 10 yds rushing/receiving, 1pt per reception, 6pts per TD.

Anderson: 0, 12, 15, 17, 7, 11, 18

Bell: 7, 0, 4, 7, 26, 22, 8

I'll take the more consistant guy anyday of the week. :thumbsup:

great stats!! I hate having to choose between 2 rbs in a rbbc, but my roster is starving for some decent rbs.

Shanny has been there since 1995. Only once did they not have a 1,000 yard back, 2001. TD missed 5 games in the middle of the year but got 701 in 11, so he had 1,000 yard pace.

I know, probably doesn't mean anything, but I figure one of them will become the dominant back. HC seems in love with his HR threat, but maybe he doesn't do the little things like run routes or pick up the blitz as well as MA. So I think 38 gets a slight edge and a little more work, but 26 will still have 8-12 carries a game.

That's maddening but not as much as owning Lelie or R. Smith.

I haven't seen many Broncos games this year. But from what I hear Tatum Bell is only good at one thing, and that's busting a big run once in a while. He can't block, and he can't pick up blitzes. Even in weeks 5 and 6 where Bell was crusin' Anderson had more combined carries in those two games at 36 than Bell (35). Yes Bell is very exciting and probably would be more fun fantasy wise (for Bell owners, of course...) but in the real world the Broncos have to win a division, and Anderson appears to be the better all around player.

Then again, one can never really tell with such things.