Sign in to follow this  
murf74

Why are the refs giving this game to Atl

These are some horrible calls, etc.

A Jet win would not go with the coordinated Mike Vick Show tonight.

i am a jets fan and its nothing but bull$hit!!!

we have make enough mistakes of our own and we sure dont need this garbage.

:thumbsup:

Almost every game I watch lately has refs severly handicapping another team with crazy calls.

I swear I am starting to think there is something going on with this.

I just came came to this site to b!itch about this very thing!

I could care less about the outcome of this game, but I want to see a good game, and the refs tonight are HORRIBLE! ######!ng horrible!

AGREED! Like most sports....officiating has a huge impact not only on the outcome of the game, but on the entertainment value. That holding call on the kickoff return had NO affect on the outcome of that play, and the 2 offensive pass interference calls could be called EVERY single pass catch. Let the guys play. These refs need to take the tampons out of their twats and let the game flow the way its supposed to.

Being a Steeler fan, I normally wouldn't pull for another AFC team, but I have had it with the way this game is being called.

Did anyone notice the "are you ready for some football" pregame thing was a rap song about Vick and Vick actually said are you ready for some football.

Is that the first time MNF has been so one sided in their pre-game skit? NFL wants Vick to win tonight.

Is there an email or address to write to the NFL about officiating. This is OUR league being fans, we should be able to comment on the product.

AGREED! Like most sports....officiating has a huge impact not only on the outcome of the game, but on the entertainment value. That holding call on the kickoff return had NO affect on the outcome of that play, and the 2 offensive pass interference calls could be called EVERY single pass catch. Let the guys play. These refs need to take the tampons out of their twats and let the game flow the way its supposed to.

well said, especially the bogus pass interference.

Oh and the rip off of a time out, and keeping the clock running at the end of the half when he was pushed out of bounds, that was not a tackle that took place in bounds and progress stopped, etc.

other than all the complaints the Falcons are pretty much just kickin the crap out of the Jets. Do agree some bad calls that could have the Jets in this game