Sign in to follow this  
ft_ball_fn

Where do you go for last minute info....

I searched all over for decent forum sites with updated info last Sunday when I got the SQL error here... didn't find any.

Where do you go for who's playing/not info if this site is down? I know all the standard TV shows (ESPN), etc, but no other good forum/chat sites.

Came across this site thru the google adsense....looks like the owners are in beta mode. First site that i notice that have customizable live game stats and their news feature is pretty decent...check it out!

Mobball.com

Trying to get www.profootballnet.com going when this site is down. The more people we get over there, the better it will be. I love this site, it is by far the best on the net but the Sunday thing is really frustrating. :mad:

Trying to get www.profootballnet.com going when this site is down. The more people we get over there, the better it will be. I love this site, it is by far the best on the net but the Sunday thing is really frustrating. :wall:

Is that your site? The forum don't seem very active....

Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

VirtualPigskin has new forums so it is lacking posts but it is a nice clean site

VirtualPigskin has new forums so it is lacking posts but it is a nice clean site

Man, there are so many sites out there but non are even close to FFtoday's forum. This is the place to be on Sunday.

I agree... this site is awesome for news, etc.... but every sunday at 11 am I'm knocked out... can't get back in.

footballguys.com forum looks good.. up to date topics and lots of posters... that's what I was looking for... someplace with enough people posting that all the bases are covered. Thanks for the info!

This site is simply not reliable on Sunday mornings. Too bad. The above mentioned sites work, but I wish that it was unnessassary to move.

Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

Theres no place like home (fftoday that is)

I like this site for the forums

FFToolBox for cheat sheets

Virtualpigskin for news/depth charts

FBguys for all in one!

Guest Loose Circuits

if your not looking for a chat room, I got to the thecommish.tv for the list of the inactives. MKB4 had it posted that Holt was inactive about 30 minutes before Mort reported it...