Sign in to follow this  
BengalsFan

Darrell Jackson

Hey Moose, do you know when Darrell Jackson is expected to be back? I need a bye week receiver for Chad J in week 10, and our league has limited roster space. Anyone who has information on the situation or if this injury could linger would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

No chance for week 10.  More likely week 13 or 14.

Where did you read this?

I thought it was week 10 or 11, but I might be wrong. Please Help.

yeah i have no idea where hes pulling week 13 or 14. but its definitely not for at least another 3+ weeks.

yeah i have no idea where hes pulling week 13 or 14. but its definitely not for at least another 3+ weeks.

I hope he's crazy, cause I need him back, plus I did hear week 10.

His knee injury was more serious than originally thought. The prognosis was pushed back to 6 weeks, but Boldin had the same surgery and missed 10 weeks last year! When he returned he was pretty ineffective.

So there's a bit of speculation involved, but I'd imagine that if/when DJax returns he won't be exactly the same as before. Honestly though, if you think he'll be ready to play by week 10 you have a lot of faith in his wolverine-like healing abilities.

If the Hawks keep winning you can be sure they will play it very safe with him.

Best news for fantasy teams is that he will likely be very active in weeks 16 and 17, either helping Seattle clinch home field advantage ( :headbanger: ) or getting himself in match shape and on line with Hass again.