Sign in to follow this  
CantTouchThis

Finally made a trade

I traded away J.Lewis and D.Davis for K.Jones and L.Fitzgerald.

My team(pre trade)..

QB: C.Palmer, B.Favre, J.Delhomme

RB: T.Jones, D.Davis, J.Lewis, S.Davis

WR: C.Johnson, D.Mason, ???(Changes every week, use to be Mi.Clayton)

TE: Alge Crumpler

K: Tynes

D: Buff, Jax

His team:

QB: K.Collins, J.Plummer, J.McCown

RB: K.Jones, F.Taylor, A.Smith, T.fisher

WR: L.Fitzgerald, J.horn, R.Smith, J.Smith

TE: SHockey

K: Rackers

D: Varies.

looking at both teams, seem like a fair trade. It's all up to see who end up producing in the long run.

you increase your #2 WR greatly, and gambling that K Jones will produce down the stretch.

Basically, your pts total will probably end up the same. increase in WR vs decrease in RB pts.

I would rather have your team then his in long run.

looks like ur in an 8 team league...

also.. good trade.. but i like DD.. fitz made up for that and k.jones will get his now easy part of year is coming..

Should have given him J. Lewis and S. Davis and kept Dom. Dom is pretty consistent even though his team sucks and is usually good for 10-15 points. Good luck with the trade.

If you traded TJ and Lewis away, I would of loved it.

I only say that because I was so high on DD at the beginning of the year and still am high on him.

Good Trade for your team, Just pray that TJ finishes the season.

I like this trade, Fitz is a big upgrade and K. Jones has been a disappointment just like DD. DD has put up more points YTD but both are on teams whose offense is struggling, and with the QB switch KJ has a shot at rebounding. DD is running behind the worst line in pro football, and I am not even sure if they would be the best in college.

Good luck

Should have given him J. Lewis and S. Davis and kept Dom. Dom is pretty consistent even though his team sucks and is usually good for 10-15 points. Good luck with the trade.

Yeah, i wanted to keep Dom for sure. But, he(my dad, BTW) wasn't going to do that. KEvin Jones has a relatively cake schedule down the stretch, with Garcia in there, i like Jones a lot.

Fitzgerald is freakin awesome, now i have Johnson and Fitz, awesome WR corps. If KJ breaks out, then my RBs will also be awesome.

Thomas Jones is one guy i would not trade, espessially after seeing him next week. He is an absolute beast.