Sign in to follow this  
Ainsley

Dynasty League Opening

This is a free league for die-hard football fans. Players are signed to contracts and there is a free agency period, as well as a rookie draft. This league requires dedication year round. I recently had an owner step down and am looking for a replacement.

The league rules can be found HERE.

The available team can be found HERE.

This team has acquired a second 1st Round Draft Pick in the 2006 Draft.

Please reply in this thread or send me an email, using the button below, if you are interested.

Thanks

Ainsley

I can make that one a winner :ph34r: I will take it :cheers:

Guys this is a fun league. Its like the real NFL. RFA, FA evrything,Cap. Its very hard to win games no doubt.But if you like trading players and picks you can win. Hey i will trade with you...every day if needed..Its better than the team i took over last season :o

I can make that one a winner :ph34r: I will take it ;)

Guys this is a fun league. Its like the real NFL. RFA, FA evrything,Cap. Its very hard to win games no doubt.But if you like trading players and picks you can win. Hey i will trade with you...every day if needed..Its better than the team i took over last season :cheers:

And you have done a heck of a job turning it around after everyone on here laughed at that team. :o

Was this guy in the bathroom during the first 2 rounds of the draft?

Other than McNabb and Moss (who would have been taken later), I see nothing to support that this guy didn't take his own life after Week 7.

Thanks Ainsley. Its hard work but fun.

Indytom i like your posts and im an indy homer also. But keep in mind this is a dynasty in its 3rd year.

Many trades have been made. This team made it to the playoffs last season. Believe it or not. It can be turned around...Its as close to the nfl as a league can ever be. If you are a really active manager you can win in this league. 6 make it to the playoffs. If your up for a challange this is it. If you want a free ride to the play offs then your a wimp...

im interested

cost?

Its free. Email Ainsley or me with some info. Name,email,FF Background. The most important thing is if you will stick by your team.

Hope to hear from you... :blink:

I can make that one a winner :ph34r: I will take it :lol:

Oops, I missed the sarcasm in that response. Perhaps you guys should be concerned that the interested party missed Ainsley's very first sentence, "This is a free league for die-hard football fans."...? :blink:

Just messing with you tmackin!