Sign in to follow this  
Da_Bears

MBK4

Had a post out for last hour and received 1 reply while i answered about 8. I need help, you stated Roy is possibly back this weekend, but what I saw, he was stating he has a level 3 strain ??? whatever that entails, but I need advise before WW opens in an hour for my league. It's first come. And Gabriel, Chatman, Coles and Lelie are available

I have Engram, Roy Williams, Brandon Jones, and Moulds. I need to start 2 Wrs. Do I need to drop one of these that are hurt this weekend?

Had a post out for last hour and received 1 reply while i answered about 8. I need help, you stated Roy is possibly back this weekend, but what I saw, he was stating he has a level 3 strain ??? whatever that entails, but I need advise before WW opens in an hour for my league. It's first come. And Gabriel, Chatman, Coles and Lelie are available

I have Engram, Roy Williams, Brandon Jones, and Moulds. I need to start 2 Wrs. Do I need to drop one of these that are hurt this weekend?

why don't you answer another 8 or give it a day nub. follow the stupid rules or smoke a pole. die2uplz. :ph34r:

fftoday poepoe

Duh bears,

I don't blame Moose for not answering your call. You called him by the wrong name!

MBK4 = Duh, dumba$$

MKB4 = Da MAN!

This post should not even be here. Give the "A Little Help Board" a try before you get all anxious and crap.

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

drop jones for lelie

wrong forearm

If Moss is still sidelined, go Gabriel

Coles :huh: because of QB situation in NY

Lelie has always been a hit or miss

Chatman great potential with all the WR injuries

HTH

I have to agree that the "help board" is a joke! Don't listen to the message board nazis and internet school crossing guards that tell you to "take it to the help board"! If you have a question, ask it.....the real football fans here will answer you!

That said, get Chatman, drop Engram....

I have to agree that the "help board" is a joke! Don't listen to the message board nazis and internet school crossing guards that tell you to "take it to the help board"! If you have a question, ask it.....the real football fans here will answer you!

:lol: Well said :o

Give the  "A Little Help Board" a try before you get all anxious and crap.
I guess I did not realize that you had already posted at the help board. I was not trying to be a nazis, just suggesting that there are other help boards if he is in such dire need of help. Real football fan or not, I was just trying to give a helpful suggestion, along with a little humor. :pointstosky:

And "with that said", not sure your "real football fan" advise is necassarily the soundest. Engram will be back. :first:

10/25/2005 12:31MST

The Seattle Times reported today that WR Bobby Engram (ribs) is expected to return to practice next week when the Seahawks return from their bye week.

Insight: Engram hasn't played or practiced since the Week #4 injury. Upon his return he is a solid, if not top 20 fantasy option at receiver, especially wiht the Seahawks remaining schedule. (TonyFinn/PFSi) :)

i don't understand how some fantasy players can't just look at the numbers and make an educated decision based on previous productivity and upcoming matchups. why do you need moose to tell you who to pick up?

douche

respect the rules or get the fock out.

really, its that simple.

i don't understand how some fantasy players can't just look at the numbers and make an educated decision based on previous productivity and upcoming matchups. why do you need moose to tell you who to pick up?

Exactly, whose team is it anyways? I make my own decisions.

douche

really, its that simple.

1) douche? What are you 12? What's your next insult, "I know you are but what am I"?

2) Based on the number of answers to the question, the number of threads asking line up/player questions and the majority of people on this thread agreeing that message board nazis like yourself are losers to be ignored, maybe you should "get the fock out"!

3) You may be the most simple son of a b!tch I have run across in some time! Now hurry up and put on your orange crossing guard sash! You have 10 year old jay walkers to catch!

:blink:

douche

really, its that simple.

1) douche? What are you 12? What's your next insult, "I know you are but what am I"?

2) Based on the number of answers to the question, the number of threads asking line up/player questions and the majority of people on this thread agreeing that message board nazis like yourself are losers to be ignored, maybe you should "get the fock out"!

3) You may be the most simple son of a b!tch I have run across in some time! Now hurry up and put on your orange crossing guard sash! You have 10 year old jay walkers to catch!

;)

What happened to your thread ######?

douche

really, its that simple.

;)

I think he deleted it himself. If it was locked it would still be their.

douche

really, its that simple.

:o

mods will flat out delete threads too.

My petition too have the YTP moniker banned from the site suffered such a fate

You won! You are the champ of the FFToday message board league!

You are a sad, sad man!

I'm not the one that reported you. I'd rather belittle you to no end in the thread that made you look like the asspound you really are.

douche

really, its that simple.

on the real though. the people posting on the wrong forum are just as big of tools as the nazi's. if you nubs followed the rules people like him would have no use. you instead choose to pay no attention to the rules then call the nazi's who call you up on it names. although they are a bit annoying they're just a product of you're own ignorance. don't blame mcdonalds for making you fat. blame your complete lack of discipline and craving for big-mac's.

ps. nub who asked question to "MBK4". Engram will have far more value then Chatman after the bye week. Don't drop Engram

douche

really, its that simple.

on the real though. the people posting on the wrong forum are just as big of tools as the nazi's. if you nubs followed the rules people like him would have no use. you instead choose to pay no attention to the rules then call the nazi's who call you up on it names. although they are a bit annoying they're just a product of you're own ignorance. don't blame mcdonalds for making you fat. blame your complete lack of discipline and craving for big-mac's.

ps. nub who asked question to "MBK4". Engram will have far more value then Chatman after the bye week. Don't drop Engram

Maybe its your lack of discipline that keeps it going?

If they didn't get answers to their questions, why would they keep posting them?

douche

really, its that simple.

:pointstosky:

Maybe its your lack of discipline that keeps it going?

If they didn't get answers to their questions, why would they keep posting them?

It's no different then being a nazi on the thread. Being a nazi just brings the post back to the top of the page where it will get more views. Obviously it would be nice if everyone would follow the rules but that's not how life is. If not for idiots we wouldn't have a use for states like Texas or Arkansas. The best way to deal with these guys is either to 1) completely ignore them all together, or 2) go over to the help board and give these nubs a little advice every now and then.

It's really a bad idea for these moron's to be giving one another advice anyways. I could give you all advice on how to repair your car but i'd be much more usefull explaining how the OSI model breaks down packets moving ccross an ethernet LAN.

If you look at the main board, I'd say more than 3/4 of the posts are some variation of team management / wsis / evaulate my trade questions in disguise. If the rules are to be strictly enforced, the mods should just move thoses posts over to the Help Board.

I think the animosity towrds the "nazis" is really stemming from the fact that not all of those disguised posts are called out, and the mods, although they've set the rules, are not really enforcing it the way they can. Thus, it looks like a) it's ok to post those questions on the main board since the rules are not really being enforced the way it could be, and :pointstosky: it looks like the "nazis" are picking on them, since almost everyone else gets away with it.

I generally think that the main board is far more interesting, and the wsis / trade eval / team management questions, if posed in a manner that opens it up for general analysis and discussion instead of strictly "help MY team out!", can be interesting for this main board.

For the people here that are truly interested in keeping this main board interesting, and thus they are telling others to take their TM/wsis questions to the help board, I commend you for your effort in trying to keep this place a great place to be.

However, I'm sure there are those "holier than thou" know-it-alls that just do to be frivolous and annoying. To you, and you know who you are, get a life please.

Because MOOSE is ...

<marquee>KING</marquee>

If you look at the main board, I'd say more than 3/4 of the posts are some variation of team management / wsis / evaulate my trade questions in disguise. If the rules are to be strictly enforced, the mods should just move thoses posts over to the Help Board.

I think the animosity towrds the "nazis" is really stemming from the fact that not all of those disguised posts are called out, and the mods, although they've set the rules, are not really enforcing it the way they can. Thus, it looks like a) it's ok to post those questions on the main board since the rules are not really being enforced the way it could be, and ;) it looks like the "nazis" are picking on them, since almost everyone else gets away with it.

I generally think that the main board is far more interesting, and the wsis / trade eval / team management questions, if posed in a manner that opens it up for general analysis and discussion instead of strictly "help MY team out!", can be interesting for this main board.

For the people here that are truly interested in keeping this main board interesting, and thus they are telling others to take their TM/wsis questions to the help board, I commend you for your effort in trying to keep this place a great place to be.

However, I'm sure there are those "holier than thou" know-it-alls that just do to be frivolous and annoying. To you, and you know who you are, get a life please.

Well put!

i don't understand how some fantasy players can't just look at the numbers and make an educated decision based on previous productivity and upcoming matchups.  why do you need moose to tell you who to pick up?

Because MOOSE is ...

<marquee>KING</marquee>

:huh:

i don't understand how some fantasy players can't just look at the numbers and make an educated decision based on previous productivity and upcoming matchups.  why do you need moose to tell you who to pick up?

Because MOOSE is ...

<marquee>KING</marquee>

you're missing the point. i'm not doubting moose, he's got plenty of information and we're all happy that he shares it with us, but a fantasy owner has to be able to EVALUATE AND INTERPRETE the information at hand. when an owner doesn't find his own information, and then he doesn't evaluate the information he does have to make decisions, well then, what is he doing for his team? nothing.

huh, that guy should run for president.

i'm not doubting moose

good answer...

<----fan of the day :(

Because MOOSE is ...

<marquee>KING</marquee>

you're missing the point. i'm not doubting moose, he's got plenty of information and we're all happy that he shares it with us, but a fantasy owner has to be able to EVALUATE AND INTERPRETE the information at hand. when an owner doesn't find his own information, and then he doesn't evaluate the information he does have to make decisions, well then, what is he doing for his team? nothing.

huh, that guy should run for president.

Moose's player updates are very useful to people that are just here to discuss football in general. That way, we don't have to go to other websites or the like to get player news for our fantasy teams. We get it all here in one place... I think he contributes heavily as to why this place is such a great forum to be in.

Keep it up Moose! :(

Keep it up Moose!  :mad:

Being a long time medomalacuphobiac, I have no choice.

é

Keep it up Moose!   :blink:

Being a long time medomalacuphobiac, I have no choice.

é

“Medomalacuphobia”

Glossary

From Apply Now,

Your Guide to Psychology.

FREE Newsletter. Sign Up Now!

Definition: Medomalacuphobia refers to an abnormal and persistent fear of losing an erection. :lol:

As always Moose is keeping it up and keeping us on our toes