Sign in to follow this  
BoltFan

Texasmouth: URGENT! Must read to save face!

There's a major problem with your sig. The only two respected and recognized polls in the country (AP & USA Today/Coaches Poll) both have USC ranked as the #1 team in the country.....BY A LANDSLIDE. :first:

Now, some might even recognize the new "Harris" poll as being legitimate. So, I'll go ahead and include them in my breakdown for you:

Harris Poll:

USC 95 1st place votes :pointstosky:

Texas 18 1st place votes :bench:

USA Today/Coaches Poll:

USC 53 1st place votes :headbanger:

Texas 8 1st place votes :shocking:

AP Poll:

USC 55 1st place votes :)

Texas 10 1st place votes :P

If you are throwing your support behind the BCS rankings.......than you also must support these hilarious rankings (there is no middle ground.....either you agree with these rankings used to make up the BCS rankings....or.....you would agree with the other 99.9% of the population that the overall BCS rankings are a joke):

#6 Oregon (Sagarin)

#25 Oregon (Billingsley Report/Index)

#5 Wisconsin (Billingsley Report/Index)

#5 USC (Colley's) :shocking:

#20 Stanford (Colley's) :shocking:

#23 Notre Dame (Colley's)

#19 Florida State (Massey's Ratings)

#22 Oklahoma and their 4-3 record (Massey's)

#23 Notre Dame (Massey's)

#21 Notre Dame (Peter Wolfe)

Have a nice day and........Fight On!

Maybe he's just expressing his opinion that UT is #1 in the nation.

Kind of like me saying that Häagen-Dazs chocolate chocolate chip ice cream is the best ever!!

Who cares what any polls or anything else says.... all that matters to me is that the BCS, which decides who plays for the national championship, says that Texas is #1.

Yes, i am aware that in three weeks, Texas will be back to #2. Let me enjoy it while it lasts.

No offense Texasmouth....but I hope the Hokies can somehow overtake the Horns!!!

;) :cheers:

No offense taken, if I had it my way, it would be Texas VS Va Tech. I would love to see Vick VS Young. great matchup. I love Vick, I love OYung. Great teams, great defenses, great matchup.

There's a major problem with your sig.

Yeah, the 'Stros are down 0-3 in the Series ;)

texasmouth Posted: Oct 26 2005, 04:05 PM 

------------------

Astros down 0-2 in the series

Sorry TexasMouth, but sadly, another part of your sig is truly incorrect. The 'Stros are now down 0-3... Figures, I am pulling for them.

Sorry TexasMouth, but sadly, another part of your sig is truly incorrect. The 'Stros are now down 0-3... Figures, I am pulling for them.

ohhh, to late!

Who cares what any polls or anything else says.... all that matters to me is that the BCS, which decides who plays for the national championship, says that Texas is #1.

Yes, i am aware that in three weeks, Texas will be back to #2. Let me enjoy it while it lasts.

Ditto.

USC homers need to calm down. Everyone knows Leinart could sh*t in a bowl on the 50 yard line against UCLA and the press would put a positive spin on it and the refs would call unsportsmanlike conduct against the Bruins for not cleaning it up.

So a couple computers have us ranked higher this week. Big deal.

Ditto.

USC homers need to calm down. Everyone knows Leinart could sh*t in a bowl on the 50 yard line against UCLA and the press would put a positive spin on it and the refs would call unsportsmanlike conduct against the Bruins for not cleaning it up.

So a couple computers have us ranked higher this week. Big deal.

;) :cheers: :cry:

I personally think Texas deserves the #1 ranking right now. The analysts and voters for ESPN and USA Today just can't drink enough of hte USC KoolAid.

I would love to see how USC would finish in a real conference!!

This is what every Oklahoma fan said this time last year.

This is what every Oklahoma fan said this time last year.

I said a real conference!!

LOL...........we heard the same thing from "Big Ten" fans prior to putting the SMACK DOWN :clap: on the Hawkeye's in 2003 Orange Bowl. Then, prior to the 2004 Rose Bowl Michigan fans were talking about how big and strong they were.....how they would cram it down our throats......guess what? Didn't happen........again......VICTORY for the Trojans :( . Best of all was prior to last years Orange Bowl verse Chokelahoma....all the commentators.....and all the weakass Big 12 fans.......talking it up about their defense....Big 12 football......A. Peterson.....etc. etc. I guess I don't need to remind anybody that USC had them begging for the game to end in the 3rd quarter. It was a laugher.......a complete joke of a game. :first:

Fight On! :rolleyes:

What will Boltfan post when USC loses? No wait, they play in the Crap 10. They will go undefeated and finish number one in all the polls. Let's just hope they get some competition in the championship game.

Who really cares. USC would absolutely crush UT or any other team from the queer state of Texas in the national championship.

Guest Loose Circuits

If any of those teams had to play on the road consistently in the SEC, they would probably have losses. You don't see any national title contenders come out of that conference because they always knock each other out...that's competition. Especially with the resurgence of Bama.

Who really cares. USC would absolutely crush UT or any other team from the queer state of Texas in the national championship.

###### envy.

You have obviuosly never been to Texas...and you're not welcome.

If any of those teams had to play on the road consistently in the SEC, they would probably have losses. You don't see any national title contenders come out of that conference because they always knock each other out...that's competition. Especially with the resurgence of Bama.

Yeah Bama was real impressive against Arkansas. They barely won that game. The same Arkansas that USC hung 50+ points against. I am so tired of this weak ass argument...... no validity.

Wow, great post with good info. Everyone who knows anything knows California is the promise land for homo's.

Ass clown. :cheers:

Wow, great post with good info. Everyone who knows anything knows California is the promise land for homo's.

Ass clown. :cry:

We do have our share of "homo's". In fact, one famous one played QB at ucla and later for the Dallas Cowgirls. Need a hint.......her initials are T.A.

Ass clown. :rolleyes:

We do have our share of "homo's". In fact, one famous one played QB at ucla and later for the Dallas Cowgirls. Need a hint.......her initials are T.A.

No her initials are 3SB as in

3 super bowls you jealous California homo.

PS Aikman wasn't FROM cali.

Ass clown. :shocking:

zzzzz. you live in Texas man. Nothing you can say can hurt because you live in the hottest, stickiest, and most completely ignorant state in the USA. I don't even wish my worst enemies live in such a pissy state. I seriously feel sorry for you and everyone in Texas.

ps. Be carefull crossing the street on a red light. I hear they give you the death penalty for that in Texas.

The Longhorns suck. USC will absolutely destroy them if Texas is lucky enough to make the national championship. You losers haven't won one since the 70's and won't win another until the 2070's.

:ph34r:

btw. In cali we have a couple teams called The Raiders (2) and 49er's (4) who have won superbowls. I'm sure even a texan can add 2+4 and it doesn't equal less then 3.

Ass clown. :P

zzzzz. you live in Texas man. Nothing you can say can hurt because you live in the hottest, stickiest, and most completely ignorant state in the USA. I don't even wish my worst enemies live in such a pissy state. I seriously feel sorry for you and everyone in Texas.

ps. Be carefull crossing the street on a red light. I hear they give you the death penalty for that in Texas.

The Longhorns suck. USC will absolutely destroy them if Texas is lucky enough to make the national championship. You losers haven't won one since the 70's and won't win another until the 2070's.

btw. In cali we have a couple teams called The Raiders (2) and 49er's (4) who have won superbowls. I'm sure even a texan can add 2+4 and it doesn't equal less then 3.

Uhhh, yeah and The Cowboys have won 5 on their own. ######.

I am sure you have never even been to Texas to start with.

I at least lived in California for 3 years. It was horrible. The smog was horrible, the people are either liberal homo loving granola eating sissies or gangbanging douchebags shooting each other and rapping. Stay in Cali with the horrible taxes, over priced everything and plenty of liberal homos to support each other. We don't want anymore of you in Texas anyway.

You are a complete idiot if you think USC would just destroy Texas. There is nothing to support that. You are just babbling stupidity. Again, don't let your moronic homerism cloud your judgement. I swear I say that once a day.

Douche. :shocking:

Like Jim Rome has been saying...

He has USC number 1 as do I but we don't have a problem with Texas being number one... There's an argument. As long as they both are 1 and 2 in some order and get to play for the Natl Champitonship its all good.

Ass clown. ;)

I at least lived in California for 3 years. It was horrible. The smog was horrible, the people are either liberal homo loving granola eating sissies or gangbanging douchebags shooting each other and rapping. Stay in Cali with the horrible taxes, over priced everything and plenty of liberal homos to support each other. We don't want anymore of you in Texas anyway.

You are a complete idiot if you think USC would just destroy Texas. There is nothing to support that. You are just babbling stupidity. Again, don't let your moronic homerism cloud your judgement. I swear I say that once a day.

Douche. :o

My fiance is from Kingwood Texas (suburb of houston) and graduated from UT. I've been there several times with her for family fun times. We were actually thinking of moving back to Texas where we could buy a 5 bedroom 2500 sq. ft. house for around 300k compared to 1,000,000+ here in Orange County, CA. She finally pursuaded me that no amount of money was worth moving back to such a pisshole state. Thank god she talked some sense into me.

We're talking about Texas vs. USC anyways. USC = 7 Time National Champion (8 after this year) compared to 3 for UT. You have no arguement because Texas has accomplished nothing yet. Get back to me in 2 months when/if UT is playing USC for the title.

Until then continue making your laser guided bombs to blow up 3rd world countries so you and all your fat buddies in Texas can get their oil money. Us liberal morons in California will continue our agenda of taxing all those old conservative fat oil tycoons for revenue instead of bombing innocent people (which you seem so blatantly proud to be a part of)

Douche. :rolleyes:

My fiance is from Kingwood Texas (suburb of houston) and graduated from UT. I've been there several times with her for family fun times. We were actually thinking of moving back to Texas where we could buy a 5 bedroom 2500 sq. ft. house for around 300k compared to 1,000,000+ here in Orange County, CA. She finally pursuaded me that no amount of money was worth moving back to such a pisshole state. Thank god she talked some sense into me.

We're talking about Texas vs. USC anyways. USC = 7 Time National Champion (8 after this year) compared to 3 for UT. You have no arguement because Texas has accomplished nothing yet. Get back to me in 2 months when/if UT is playing USC for the title.

Until then continue making your laser guided bombs to blow up 3rd world countries so you and all your fat buddies in Texas can get their oil money. Us liberal morons in California will continue our agenda of taxing all those old conservative fat oil tycoons for revenue instead of bombing innocent people (which you seem so blatantly proud to be a part of)

mobb deep.......OC in the house baby! San Clemente here!! :wall:

Not too many "homo's", "shootings" or "rappers" out here in San Clemente. As for smog...I'm 2 minutes from the ocean.....so.....forget about it. Although, we do have the best climate in the nation! :thumbsup:

Go easy on Texasmouth........he's not quite as fortunate as we are. :cheers:

Ass clown. :wall:

Let's not label all people in Texas as right wing and let's not label all people in California as homosexual. Deal? Deal.

There are good parts to Texas (Austin) and good parts to California (San Diego and San Fran). There are also bad parts to both states. Seems Texas is the butt of quite a few jokes due to GW and I don't blame anyone for that.

Let's just hope we can settle this on the field in January. It will not be a route. USC has not played a decent defense yet. Fact.

mobb deep.......OC in the house baby! San Clemente here!! :wall:

Not too many "homo's", "shootings" or "rappers" out here in San Clemente. As for smog...I'm 2 minutes from the ocean.....so.....forget about it. Although, we do have the best climate in the nation! :thumbsup:

haha true.

Newport Beach representing here (Newport Harbor HS class of 93)! Used to live off El Camino Real in SC for a bit. Lovely city with houses worth more then texasmouth's whole block. Poor us indeed.

Ass clown. :wall:

Let's not label all people in Texas as right wing and let's not label all people in California as homosexual. Deal? Deal.

There are good parts to Texas (Austin) and good parts to California (San Diego and San Fran). There are also bad parts to both states. Seems Texas is the butt of quite a few jokes due to GW and I don't blame anyone for that.

Let's just hope we can settle this on the field in January. It will not be a route. USC has not played a decent defense yet. Fact.

fact. our D leaves much to be desired (until the second half of games atleast). also a fact that Austin is a awesome town and when the lady was at UT I loved to visit her up there. that little strip with all the bars and local bands was very cool. It's also quite a bit more liberal then all the rest of texas. point taken

btw... one of my favorite bands is also from Texas (Explosions In The Sky)

Ass clown. :o

Douche. :blink:

mobb deep.......OC in the house baby! San Clemente here!! :huh:

haha true.

Newport Beach representing here (Newport Harbor HS class of 93)! Used to live off El Camino Real in SC for a bit. Lovely city with houses worth more then texasmouth's whole block. Poor us indeed.

I bet you have long blonde hair and suck cack about as good as sunshine from remember the titans also surfer boy.

HOOK EM

haha true.

I bet you have long blonde hair and suck cack about as good as sunshine from remember the titans also surfer boy.

HOOK EM

I'd be the first black guy in the history of the world to have long blond hair. Try again with more creative bait fisherman.

don't hate on me because you wish you lived a block from the beach surrounded by the most beautiful women in the world. boohoo

edit: oh you're a dallas homer. no need to explain.

USC USC USC USC USC USC USC

I like to watch kids fight just as much as the next guy...but do you guys have to quote each time....takes to long to scroll through the whole thing!

Okay..commence fighting!!!

haha true.

:lol:

no time for an argument with a flaming california vegetarian that hates on the best football state in the country!!

I like to watch kids fight just as much as the next guy...but do you guys have to quote each time....takes to long to scroll through the whole thing!

Okay..commence fighting!!!

nothing to fight about. USC is better and has done more to prove they're better then Texas this year and decade. California has this thing called a beach while Texas has a polluted gulf littered with offshore oil riggs. California and New York combine to represent over 75% of the USA's GNP.

this is like Oprah Winfrey making fun of Jessica Alba's looks. it's pure insanity. :blink:

Guest MUGS
Who cares what any polls or anything else says

Never mattered to PSU either, over the years :ph34r:

Wow, you even remember what I do, sort of, I am touched. I work on the LASER guided weapon system that puts bombs on target, I don't "make" bombs. Those people are AMMO. I know how to read, I am not AMMO. (Air Force joke)

I am not old enough to even remember the Texas Championships. I am only 30....... I am enjoying basking in the spot light of beaing number 1 in the BCS, beating the focking Sooners for once, and not having my heart ripped out of my chest by one of my teams! Get off my friggin cloud you California pole smokers.

If you wife says those things about Texas, she is not allowed back. No real Texan would ever say those things. You can talk as much crap as you want about Texas, the people, our teams, whatever, you will never meet a group of people more proud of where they are from than Texans. We don't want you to like Texas. We don't want you to want to move to Texas. We like our state, we like other Texans, we like being from Texas and nothing some California granola eating homo can say will change that.

I have been to the beach in California, the water was cold and there were too many homeless people there. I have been to San Fran, I wouldn't live there if you paid me. 2 billion people crammed into a place made for about 2000. No thanks. I have lived in the Antelope Valley, hotter than the sun itself. No thanks.

I do find it amusing that we are trashing Texans and Californians, yet you are married to a Texan and I am married to a Californian. Now if that isn't irony, I don't know what is!

Texas still wins 32-28.