Sign in to follow this  
BoltFan

Texasmouth: URGENT! Must read to save face!

Newport Beach representing here (Newport Harbor HS class of 93)! Used to live off El Camino Real in SC for a bit. Lovely city with houses worth more then texasmouth's whole block. Poor us indeed.

First off, I doubt it. The truth is your parents lived there. Second, I don't live in Texas. I live in Las Vegas and I doubt houses there are that much more than this God foresaken place.

And before you even say it.... I am in the military, that is why I live here. I am trying my best to get back to Texas.

Oh yeah, and Texas Still wins. This time

~40~

to 20.

I do find it amusing that we are trashing Texans and Californians, yet you are married to a Texan and I am married to a Californian. Now if that isn't irony, I don't know what is!

Texas still wins 32-28.

Haha. Yah that is bizarre. USC 35 TEXAS 17.

We might have to create a paypal account and put a little money on this if the two teams end up playing for it all.

Is your wife rooting for USC or TEXAS? Mine has the nerve to be rooting for Texas! I cut her a little slack since she's an alum though.

I do find it amusing that we are trashing Texans and Californians, yet you are married to a Texan and I am married to a Californian. Now if that isn't irony, I don't know what is!

Texas still wins 32-28.

Haha. Yah that is bizarre. USC 35 TEXAS 17.

We might have to create a paypal account and put a little money on this if the two teams end up playing for it all.

Is your wife rooting for USC or TEXAS? Mine has the nerve to be rooting for Texas! I cut her a little slack since she's an alum though.

No way. My wife is a UT fan, as is my 2 1/2 year old daughter. She even runs around saying hook em horns and holds up the longhorn sign.

She is unfortunatley a Redskins fan for some reason..... she started watching football when the Skins won the SB with Doug Williams and has been a fan ever since. Tough luck for me.

Texas 42- USC 9

Sweet, a thread about me has 650 views! I am almost as popular as Football Scooter now! <_<

Newport Beach representing here (Newport Harbor HS class of 93)! Used to live off El Camino Real in SC for a bit. Lovely city with houses worth more then texasmouth's whole block. Poor us indeed.

First off, I doubt it. The truth is your parents lived there. Second, I don't live in Texas. I live in Las Vegas and I doubt houses there are that much more than this God foresaken place.

And before you even say it.... I am in the military, that is why I live here. I am trying my best to get back to Texas.

~40~

to 20.

Are you kidding? I could buy a 4000 sq. ft. estate home in Vegas for what I'd pay for a condo here in San Clemente, CA.

This personal stuff is crap..........back to football.

USC 38

Texas 20

WOODSHED BABY!!

It comes down to this...USC has been #1 so long because they don't play anyone. I'm not saying they are not a great team...But come play in the ACC or SEC and come out undefeated and we'll talk.

Here is my senerio

USC & Texas both lose

Va Tech beats Bama 30-17 and win the National title

my 2 1/2 year old daughter. She even runs around saying hook em horns and holds up the longhorn sign.

You sure she's just not a big Ozzie or Motley Crue fan?

~40~

to 20.

Are you kidding? I could buy a 4000 sq. ft. estate home in Vegas for what I'd pay for a condo here in San Clemente, CA.

This personal stuff is crap..........back to football.

USC 38

Texas 20

WOODSHED BABY!!

all in good fun man. texasmouth and I never get personal. he's just a homer wishing with all his little heart that his horns will pull out a miracle against the best college football team of all time. can't hate the guy for having a dream.

my 2 1/2 year old daughter. She even runs around saying hook em horns and holds up the longhorn sign.

You sure she's just not a big Ozzie or Motley Crue fan?

:o

Here is my senerio

USC & Texas both lose

How good is Vick Jr! I forget what game I was watching last week but that kid has skills. I'd love to see VTech and USC in the national championship game.

Here is my senerio

USC & Texas  both lose

How good is Vick Jr! I forget what game I was watching last week but that kid has skills. I'd love to see VTech and USC in the national championship game.

SCARED?

:first: