Sign in to follow this  
DAGAME

A. Stecker status?

I know Stecker was hurt hurt last week. What is his status for this week? If he is out A. Smith might be a good start.

A.Smith is a great start for me considering I lost A.Green, Deuce, Blaylock, and Suggs! :o

I am curious about Steckers status though, I'm pretty sure he returned during the game, so probably going to split carries again with Smith.

A.Smith is a great start for me considering I lost A.Green, Deuce, Blaylock, and Suggs!  :rolleyes:

I am curious about Steckers status though, I'm pretty sure he returned during the game, so probably going to split carries again with Smith.

You're correct. He did come back last week. Here's what I found even more disturbing though...

1-7-STL7 (15:00) A.Stecker right guard to SL 3 for 4 yards (M.Furrey).

2-3-STL3 (14:21) A.Brooks pass incomplete to D.Henderson.

3-3-STL3 (14:17) A.Stecker up the middle to SL 4 for -1 yards (A.Hargrove).

4-4-STL4 (13:36) J.Carney 22 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-K.Houser, Holder-T.Bouman.

now ofcourse Stecker didn't get in and they ended up kicking an FG but this proves that A. Smith isn't getting ALL the GL love. Even at the GL they're giving Stecker some carries. Add that to the fact Stecker is getting close to 65% of the actual carries and I'm starting to wonder if Stecker isn't the better Nola RB (if you're that desperate to need either)

i saw that and was pretty pissed. i thought smith was strictly the goalline back, but stecker was given plenty of opportunities. thankfully he didn't do well! but i hear ya, stecker almost seems to be the back to grab. unforn., someone already took him in my league.

I say put in Chatman! Not only for the fact he's on my roster but...why not? He tore it up relieving LT last year.

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

RB Aaron Stecker Questionable Ankle (missed a portion of team drills on Wednesday)