Sign in to follow this  
rebooters

houston gets its first win

no, not the astros. they are gonna get swept.

im talking about the texans here. they play cleveland this week. anyone else think they can break the losing streak here. this may be there only chance. and we can look for big games from DD and possibly AJ finally...

if the 49ers can get a win..... so can the Texans. Gooooooo Carr!!! (My fill in for Manning this week)

gluck. im using dilfer to fill in for manning. :thumbsup:

I wouldn't doubt that they get a win. Even the worst teams get one of two wins a year.

This is the Texans we are talking about here. I think this is the year we see a team go 0-16 while another goes 16-0. :thumbsup:

Hey it could happen :clap:

i get the great choice of David Carr or Chris Simms in place of Manning this week

That's easy......Simms of course

Carr - NEVER START YOUR DUDS!!!

I've been silent on the Texans thus far, but I think that this week they will show a small offensive explosion.

1. They play at home.

2. They were berated by one of their silent veterans - Seth Payne - after last week's game.

3. One of Cleveland's starting corners is out this week.

4. They renewed their commitment to the run this past week, and actually did pretty well against the top defense in the league.

Not sure if Andre will play this week or not, but if he does, I would expect that Carr will put up decent numbers, as well as Gaffney...

I wouldn't doubt that they get a win.  Even the worst teams get one of two wins a year.

This is the Texans we are talking about here. I think this is the year we see a team go 0-16 while another goes 16-0. ;)

Hey it could happen :cry:

haha, that would be quite a sight :banana:

if the 49ers can get a win..... so can the Texans. Gooooooo Carr!!! (My fill in for Manning this week)

Dude, you're totally screwed if you're banking on Carr to help you this week. The guy should be signed with Vivid Video, cause he spends more time on his back than most of their existing talent.

no, not the astros. they are gonna get swept.

im talking about the texans here. they play cleveland this week. anyone else think they can break the losing streak here. this may be there only chance. and we can look for big games from DD and possibly AJ finally...

I agree ! :pointstosky:

I was tihnking the same thing...the texans should get their first win.

I expect DD to get at least a 140 combined and 1-2 tds...I also expect Carr to thow for close to 200 yds and 1-2 scores including a bomb to bradford...yes the play where Carr actually thorws the ball farther than a 3 yard out!!!

24-20 Texans... :pointstosky: