Sign in to follow this  
Fourknaz

Dillon Really Hurt

I read this:

Patriots RB Corey Dillon (knee/leg) was spotted limping on Friday and Saturday (New England was off last week) and his status is a typical Belichickian mystery. Hopefully we’ll know more in the next two days. If Dillon can’t go, Patrick Pass has proven he can play halfback and would deserve fantasy recognition.

What is going with this guy?!?!

And prior to the game before the bye week it was reported he was seen without a limp, then suited up but did not play. Not that there are alternatives, but this sort of info is basically worthless. It's kind of silly that the media is forced to resort to paparazzi-style tactics to get any info on a guys injury status, but that's basically what it's come down to.

I just picked up Pass off waivers. Not sure why he was waived - that owner must have thought Dillon was fine. BB is full of it.

Unless I absolutely know he is starting I am going with Tiki. Cant afford another goose egg. Strong defense or not at least I know Barber is playing. The opponent I am playing this week is weak so a couple of points could make the difference if his team scores better than usual