Sign in to follow this  
Apex Predator

Who would you drop between Brunelle and Engram?

Look at my team below. I'm pretty thin at WR now that Ferguson is gone. But, I do need to pick up a Def this week + Detroit & Baltimore is on the waiver.

Thus, my question is: If you had my squad, who would you drop between the two to pick up a Def? Or just gut it out without a Def for 1 week.

*Looks at the writing on top: Do Not Post "Who Should I Draft, Start, Trade or any other Team Management" topics on this board!*

:blink: I think this one is safe.

Yes, you are playing with fire. You obviously want to know for your team's purposes.

Why don't you just post this on the "A Little Help" board, like the rest of us?

Look at my team below.

Don't tell me what to do!

If you had my squad, who would you drop between the two to pick up a Def?

Yes

Or just gut it out without a Def for 1 week.

Possibly

*Looks at the writing on top:  Do Not Post "Who Should I Draft, Start, Trade or any other Team Management" topics on this board!

:o I think this one is safe.

Not so much

^^ Thank you!

So based on his answer, you would drop Engram.

Therefore wasn't this a team management topic?

But I would drop Engram too, if you are really need help and can not post this question at other board.

coolice: So based on his answer, you would drop Engram.

Therefore wasn't this a team management topic?

I'd suggest you to step away from your computer and take a nice long walk in the woods. This whole cyber detective thing isn't good for your health.

But I would drop Engram too, if you are really need help and can not post this question at other board.

Ahhh, Thank you!

Phucking Retard? Here, Resident:

Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle, Brunelle,

^^ Have a heart-attack while you're at it!

BUMP! :cry: