Sign in to follow this  
nutpunter

Travis Henry

Coming back from his suspension. I think they will start to split carries again since Brown really hasn't dominated the position.

Brown has done well but Henry has too much talent to keep him reserved.

Opinions?

I hope you're right. At this point he couldn't really be worse than the other RB I've been banking on, Jamal Lewis. At this point I couldn't trade my entire RB roster (minus DomDavis) for a 1/2 eaten bag of chips and some lightly used toilet paper.

I would think neither Brown nor Henry will have much fantasy value. I'm sure they will split carries once again. Henry is definitely the better back, but having a nice 4 week vacation might have slowed him down. It could take a game or two for Henry to get back into things.

I would think that his 4 weeks off might actually help the turf toe that he was fighting with the beginning of the season.

I would think neither Brown nor Henry will have much fantasy value. I'm sure they will split carries once again. Henry is definitely the better back, but having a nice 4 week vacation might have slowed him down. It could take a game or two for Henry to get back into things.

Henry is definitely not the better back, but he is far more durable. He will play with injury which should be appealing to Fisher. The only problem is that he puts the ball on the ground just as much as Brown.