Sign in to follow this  
MJCtaxi

Who will have a better week

i'm not one of those guys that goes putting the Do Not Post rules in your face, but could you be more blatant about your disregard for that rule? you don't even try to cover it up, what's wrong with you.

this IS exactly what goes on on the other board, why don't you go there? please tell me you're doing this just to piss people off and are not serious.

please leave.

interesting i didnt think i asked "who should i start" or any fantasy team question...i asked who you thought would have a better week...maybe a bad question but its clearly not asking a managment question

apparently if i wrote "Mushy vs Wiggins" it would have been just fine, like many posts i see here that get no complaints...get a life

apparently if i wrote "Mushy vs Wiggins" it would have been just fine, like many posts i see here that get no complaints...get a life

So true, so very very true

This Week, Vs Carolina.....

Wiggins WILL have the single greatest statistical game any TE has ever had in the history of the NFL. I'm not going to tell you how many, but lets just say OVER 2 TD's! FF will never be the same.

You owe me one.

Allah does say play Muhammend

BUT ... The Wiggles says play Wiggins.

THE WIGGLES ROCK !! :blink:

Who knew that taking FF advice from four Austrailian @ssh0les in rejected Star Trek uniforms singing about fruit salad and how yummy it is was such a good idea?

BTW...who will have a better week Jeff George or Ryan Leaf?

I'll question yours!