Sign in to follow this  
SmartassBoiler

Josh McCown Moving Forward

What do you guys think of him as a fantasy quarterback over the rest of the season? Is it just a matter of time before Warner takes the job back? Given what Tennessee did to Zona's offensive line last week, I can only imagine Dallas killing him even more.

if you have him, i'd hang on to him as a backup for a little to see how he pans out. i'm hanging on to him as a backup for brees in one league and green in another.

I said he was average at best last week and got attacked, but look what happened in his supposed "great matchup". McCown may not even start this week. He got lucky against some bad defenses but the longer he plays the more he will be exposed as the average back up he really is!

Word to the wise- Tony Fisher = McCown but without any 3 TD games! Stay away from both!

Guest brownhelmets
I said he was average at best last week and got attacked, but look what happened in his supposed "great matchup". McCown may not even start this week. He got lucky against some bad defenses but the longer he plays the more he will be exposed as the average back up he really is!

Word to the wise- Tony Fisher = McCown but without any 3 TD games! Stay away from both!

To play devil's advocate, I think McCown will continue to start if the team continues to play around .500 ball. If he loses 3-4 games in a row, then you can talk about Warner replacing him again.

By the way, I am still not sold on him as a fantasy option.

To play devil's advocate, I think McCown will continue to start if the team continues to play around .500 ball. If he loses 3-4 games in a row, then you can talk about Warner replacing him again.

By the way, I am still not sold on him as a fantasy option.

What? Damn you!!