Sign in to follow this  
Raleigh Stillers

Holt's status this week

Does anybody know if Torry Holt is going to play this week? The last I heard he was probable with a strained PCL. Somone on a non fantasy football board heard that he was out for the year.

Dunno, but a "Tori Holt is out for the year" topic was started and deleted in a span of about 9 seconds this morning...

I am betting he misses another week, or is limited or plays and puts up monster points.

One of the 3.

But it seems possible that the Rams would err on the side of caution and rest him until after the week 9 BYE.

Dunno, but a "Tori Holt is out for the year" topic was started and deleted in a span of about 9 seconds this morning...

I am betting he misses another week, or is limited or plays and puts up monster points.

One of the 3.

But it seems possible that the Rams would err on the side of caution and rest him until after the week 9 BYE.

I saw the Torry Holt post to Scooter. It was just another jerkoff posting.

Even if they can't afford a loss right now...I would about bet on Holt staying out to get to the bye week to get 2 weeks rest on the sprain. You don't fark up a tendon and he's too valuable.

Wow, that is only the 118th time that has been asked today! No one will know anything until Friday/Saturday at the earliest!

Wow

What a hypocritical ######.

fock you bored nazi

Wow, that is only the 118th time that has been asked today! No one will know anything until Friday/Saturday at the earliest!

Wow

fock you bored nazi

I didn't tell him not to post here, only that the same exact question had already been asked many, many times today! Perhaps you may want to look up the word "hypocritical"

You also seem to be obsessed with the word "######" and or douche. Perhaps because they are the closest any real woman will let you get to them!

No go back to playing the Sims or what ever else it is you do with your pathetic life!

Wow

fock you bored nazi

I didn't tell him not to post here, only that the same exact question had already been asked many, many times today! Perhaps you may want to look up the word "hypocritical"

You also seem to be obsessed with the word "######" and or douche. Perhaps because they are the closest any real woman will let you get to them!

No go back to playing the Sims or what ever else it is you do with your pathetic life!

You are clearly critizing the placement of this subject on this board.

That's all that I do about the team management bs.

Game

Set

Match

Back to topic, I agree with jamz. I really doubt Torry plays this week with the bye next week. They really screwed me with the last minute scratch last week as I only lost by 5 :thumbsup: .

I agree with someone that posted on a different thread earlier. Why should the Rams push Holt to play if Bulger is not? W/out Bulger there they will just lean on the run. Just my opinion.

I agree with someone that posted on a different thread earlier. Why should the Rams push Holt to play if Bulger is not? W/out Bulger there they will just lean on the run. Just my opinion.

Actually that was me....Bulger and Holt sit this week to get a full 3 weeks of rest. They will try to win running the ball with S. Jackson this week. I would actually bench all Rams other then Jackson this week against a tough JAX defense coming off the bye.