Sign in to follow this  
Oblivion

Would you Trade McGahee/Jackson for LT?

i was thinking that LT has big game ability and with my other RB's losing McGahee and Jackson really wouldnt hurt. What do you think. (My team is in my SIG)

Yes, i would do it. You are getting the best FF player. I would try to package one of your weaker WR's in as well and try to get another stud, depending on what he had. you are giving up alot to get the best, but from your standpoint, it doesn't make that big of a difference.

Normally I don't answer team management questions (should be on the help board :doublethumbsup: ) but in this case I just had to make sure that you made that trade. Don't even think about it and pull the trigger as fast as you can.

Normally I don't answer team management questions (should be on the help board :thumbsdown: ) but in this case I just had to make sure that you made that trade. Don't even think about it and pull the trigger as fast as you can.

I agree... James and LT2 should dominate... Make that trade... :doublethumbsup:

These 8 team league makes me sick looking that their roster (jealousy, not bagging on 8 team leagues). With that said, Yes, you should definitely do it, you will now have the #1, 3 and 4 running back in the league, it's not like you will ever use McGahee or Jax anyway. One suggestion, I would try to package someone like Galloway and get another receiver to shore up your kinda thin WR corp (for an 8 team league that is).

let me get this straight, you have the conscensus #3,4, and 5 picks plus jackson, chad and harrison who were all mid 3rd round guys at the latest (even in 8 team leagues)? riiiiiiight. i dont even want to know how this happened, just do the trade and lets move on.