Sign in to follow this  
LSUtiger

Anyone benching McNabb?

I've got Brunell on the bench as he's getting hot and McNabb is cooling off with this his injury problems...considering he plays at Den this week. I may start Brunell instead at NY, but the last time I sat McNabb he had 5 td passes. Anyone benching McNabb out there for other options? Should I play Brunell or am I being overly worrisome? :pointstosky:

Guest Loose Circuits

Donovan threw the ball 50 times. The Eagles have the worst run/pass ratio in the league and the Broncos have a young/beat up secondary. You would be crazy to sit him.

I wouldn't bench McNabb this week. Denver is one of the worst teams against the pass over the past 3 weeks and are just barely limping to their bye week. Philadelphia is desparate for a win each week in a very tough NFC East.

Hey bro, im benching McNabb this week in favor of Brunell, the dude im playing this week has Santana Moss so im trying to negate his stats,and the fact that he's ballin out of control!

Hey bro, im benching McNabb this week in favor of Brunell, the dude im playing this week has Santana Moss so im trying to negate his stats,and the fact that he's ballin out of control!

lol. here we go with the cancel out theory again.

my opponent last week tried this with Ferguson to counter Fave. we all know how that turned out.

my opponent last week tried this with Ferguson to counter Fave. we all know how that turned out.

Not just that, Brunell is ballin lately, McNabb has me worried even though he is still putting up good numbers. Im 6-1 so im doing something right.

If McNabb gets more fantasy points...please tell me again how you canceled his points????????

but if moss gets a td, brunell has to get one too, if favre got a td, ferguson doesnt have to get one.