Sign in to follow this  
J5

Burleson

The Vikings don't really play any tough pass defenses coming up and Moore gives them a little bit of a passing game. Will this guy be a decent #3 from here on out. I know that is way below expectations. What is everyone's thought?

I am looking at dealing Garcia for him. I don't really need Garcia but he has some upside and could have more trade value down the road. I know Burleson was ranked high going into the year and produced last year. Can this guy put up 600 yards and 6 touchdowns the last 10 games of the year?

I have this stiff on my team and all I can say is that it's high time to stop hoping that he steps into Randy's shoes. The Vikes are a sad,sad joke from the top down and Burleson is exactly what you see. Didn't I read somewhere recently that Burly was asking for #1 rec. money? Based on what? 3 or 4 good games last year? I drafted him for depth and at this point wouldn't start him unless I had a gun to my head. I'm looking at him as highly droppable next time I need to make a free agent pickup.

The problem with relying on someone like Burleson since preseason (in my mind) was that you will never know which week he will produce. The Vikings have so many WRs, TEs & RBs who can catch - Taylor, MRob, KRob, Troy Williamson, Moore, Bennett, Moe Williams, Wiggins Kleinsasser in addition to Burleson that how do you know which week he will catch a TD?

Now add to that the fact that their OL sucks, their QB cannot really read defenses without a Moss to give him an escape plug and it is always safe to stay away from this guy.

WRBC is not going to help you when the QB gets sacked on an average of 5 times a game and throws an average of 3 ints a game.....