Sign in to follow this  
yanivsme

thank you moose!

moose knuckle head...I just want say thank u for always posting injury updates. U are a true fftoday icon. Im sure many others feel the same. (except your girlfriend) U DA MAN MOOSE!! :bench:

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four
(except your girlfriend)

just as long as my wife does not find out about her.

moose knuckle head...I just want say thank u for always posting injury updates. U are a true fftoday icon. Im sure many others feel the same. (except your girlfriend) U DA MAN MOOSE!! :lol:

please get this guy some tissues to wipe his nose.

:lol:

moose knuckle head...I just want say thank u for always posting injury updates.  U are a true fftoday icon.  Im sure many others feel the same.  (except your girlfriend)  U DA MAN MOOSE!! :lol:

Sounds like Madden talking about Favre.

Man, another thread with someone smooching on Moose's nuts. No wonder you are here so much.

moose knuckle head...I just want say thank u for always posting injury updates. U are a true fftoday icon. Im sure many others feel the same. (except your girlfriend) U DA MAN MOOSE!! :lol:

:lol: :wub: :wub:

WOW!! my bad. Didnt realize how gay that sounded...Just trying to give the man props for hookin us up but nevermind that..MOOSE u are a scrub who is the puter too long. GO pleasure your wife ahole.

Is that better??

The hebrew hammer :ph34r:

YO football scooter....what the hell does this meen????MKB4

Is that some r2dor pig latin ######?

Moose is the #1 reason I come to this bored. He saves me so much time with the injury updates, team news, etc. I shopped around a few other boreds, but when I found FFtoday and Moose's threads, I decided to camp out. Some say he has a huge ego, but I have yet to see it. I think some people who post 30+ times a day are jealous that we pay attention to Moose's threads more than theirs. Maybe if their threads were as productive as Moose's, then we would venture over and pay a little attention to them. I have stated this before as well, but there are a few people on here who have more posts complaining about Moose than I have actual posts. JEALOUSY.

Look, if you like the guy or for whatever reason harbor a grudge against him, he does a hell of a job posting updates/news/etc. about players.

You have to respect that. :bandana:

Moose is the #1 reason I come to this bored. He saves me so much time with the injury updates, team news, etc. I shopped around a few other boreds, but when I found FFtoday and Moose's threads, I decided to camp out. Some say he has a huge ego, but I have yet to see it. I think some people who post 30+ times a day are jealous that we pay attention to Moose's threads more than theirs. Maybe if their threads were as productive as Moose's, then we would venture over and pay a little attention to them. I have stated this before as well, but there are a few people on here who have more posts complaining about Moose than I have actual posts. JEALOUSY.

I don't care what you say, I hate him.

pompous ass mother focker

wow a normal person

I have never agreed more

moose knuckle head...I just want say thank u for always posting injury updates. U are a true fftoday icon. Im sure many others feel the same. (except your girlfriend) U DA MAN MOOSE!! :bandana:

man can this forum get any more focking corny?

lets just talk football and stob getting all cinderella. I too am very much into FF but all this ass kissing stuff has gotta to stop.

Just talk football....all I freakin care about.

I have never agreed more

I hate him more.

All that focking regurgitated info

I have never agreed more

I hate him more.

:wall:

:first:

Schizo's have their good and bad sides.

IBTL

Ï

Schizo's have their good and bad sides.

unpossible

Slurp slurp..... :first:

Best focking fantasy football updates on the net.

My only question. What do you do for a living?

You rock MOOSE MAN

Best focking fantasy football updates on the net.

My only question. What do you do for a living?

You rock MOOSE MAN

I sit around and give fantasy football updates on the net.

DUH

WOW!! my bad. Didnt realize how gay that sounded...Just trying to give the man props for hookin us up but nevermind that..MOOSE u are a scrub who is the puter too long. GO pleasure your wife ahole.

Is that better??

The hebrew hammer :ph34r:

No, your still gay :doublethumbsup:

More love for the Moose,

Thanks moose for the pic of Miss Moose. I am using it for my icon pic for my fantasy team. :doublethumbsup:

PS - Is there any copywrite/trademark issues I should be concerned about here? :mad: Hadn't thought about that til now.

PS - Is there any copywrite/trademark issues I should be concerned about here? :blink:  Hadn't thought about that til now.

Yes - every time you masturbate to it, you owe Moose $1.25

You're up to $742.50 now, so you ought to pay up. :mad:

moose knuckle head...I just want say thank u for always posting injury updates. U are a true fftoday icon. Im sure many others feel the same. (except your girlfriend) U DA MAN MOOSE!! ;)

I'm getting mixed signals on this one... kinda like his girlfriend...

My 2-5 record is all that MKB4's fault, everyone knows that. If he had provided more timely updates, laces out, like he was supposed to, I would never have lost those games. MKB4 should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell!

This thread has to get to 400 or so posts so it can reach legendary status.

:shocking:

This thread has to get to 400 or so posts so it can reach legendary status.

:blink:

you mean " nightposter " status ? :lol:

I have never agreed more

I hate him more.

at least your honest :blink:

Moose,

I appreciate your work on this board. You are a gentleman and a scholar, and you have entirely too much free time on your hands.

Thank you and thank you in advance for help keeping us informed.