Sign in to follow this  
ggroovy17

Marion Barber III

I am reluctant to start him because of the RBBC approach. I think he may be a risk. Is anyone else starting him this week?

I am reluctant to start him because of the RBBC approach. I think he may be a risk. Is anyone else starting him this week?

if your friends were jumping off the brooklyn bridge, would you?

Well, last week he got over 20 carries. You don't think he will get at least that this week? Parcells hates RBBC ask anyone who knows anything about Parcells and they will tell you that.

Barber is starting this week and he will get the majority of the carries.

I am reluctant to start him because of the RBBC approach.  I think he may be a risk.  Is anyone else starting him this week?

He is asking for advice you jackoff. :)

I am reluctant to start him because of the RBBC approach.  I think he may be a risk.  Is anyone else starting him this week?

He is asking for advice you jackoff. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wall: :thumbsdown:

No need for those kind of remarks

I have no choice, bye weeks and injuries have forced my hand. It's either him or Travis Henry as my flex.

He is asking for advice you jackoff. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wall: :thumbsdown:

No need for those kind of remarks

Yes saying "use the search feature" is to hard to say for most, when a topic has been discussed elsewhere 15 times.

I'm considering picking him up. With Alexander on a bye, I'm down to FWP, MeMoore, Pittman and L. Johnson. I'm leaning towards starting FWP and Pittman, though.

I'm considering picking him up. With Alexander on a bye, I'm down to FWP, MeMoore, Pittman and L. Johnson. I'm leaning towards starting FWP and Pittman, though.

MEMo could have a good game this week. The Panthers defense/secondary blows.

I will probably be starting him at FLEX. It's either him or FWP who although is playing a banged up Raven D is still a better D then Zona.

I just picked him up in 2 leagues, and have no choice but to start him ! Thank you J Jones and C Dillon, and, while we are at it , BILL BELICHIK !! :lol:

I think you miss the point of this website, people come here for information and advice. What a pointless post that was...

I'm debating between Barber and Foster this week as a bye week replacement. I think I will wait until before game time to decide...if I hear for sure Jones will not play I will plug in Barber.

I'm debating between Barber and Foster this week as a bye week replacement. I think I will wait until before game time to decide...if I hear for sure Jones will not play I will plug in Barber.

JJ isn't going to play. It doesn't make any sense for him to play. He has a high ankle sprain. If he sits this week it gives him the chance to heal for two more weeks to be ready for the playoff run. They are playing the Cardinals too, in Dallas. Barber is a good start.

JJ isn't going to play. It doesn't make any sense for him to play. He has a high ankle sprain. If he sits this week it gives him the chance to heal for two more weeks to be ready for the playoff run. They are playing the Cardinals too, in Dallas. Barber is a good start.

Completely unrelated to this thread but thanks for the Jax D tip. Was able to pick them up in 2 of my 4 leagues. That playoff schedule they have is NICE!

btw: drop babies not bombs... or was it drop bombs not babie... :unsure: