Sign in to follow this  
ajmplaya69

Tony Fisher

Do you guys believe Fisher can perform as a solid RB2? Maybe on the level of a Mewelde Moore in PPR league. This article certainly believes so.

Do you guys believe Fisher can perform as a solid RB2? Maybe on the level of a Mewelde Moore in PPR league. This article certainly believes so.

sweet article, good info.

oh, what am i thinking, you didn't give the link.

Do you guys believe Fisher can perform as a solid RB2?  Maybe on the level of a Mewelde Moore in PPR league.  This article certainly believes so.

:thumbsdown:

Hey idiot, get off the board and check out the front page of this site every once in a while. :D :(

Hmm, he was RB3 on the Packers depth chart. There will be no committe, so he will get more carries than half of the other starting backs in the league. Probably average an average 3.5 yds/carry, but at 20-30 carries a game, he is probably good for some consistent production, but hard to say at this point.

the article sold me and with Packers bye week behind then I am quite happy to have him... I might even start him over Chris Brown at my flex this week

Do you guys believe Fisher can perform as a solid RB2?  Maybe on the level of a Mewelde Moore in PPR league.  This article certainly believes so.

:thumbsup:

Hey idiot, get off the board and check out the front page of this site every once in a while. :lol: :wub:

I was thinking that same thing as the guy who posted about there being no link and I do frequent the main page, but didn't notice the article yet.

Here is the link: http://www.fftoday.com/articles/waldman/05_gc_job_rbs.htm

i have no choice: my #2 rb in one league is jamal lewis. gotta put fisher in. he can't possibly do any worse.

I'm not sold on him but he's worth keeping on your roster just in case.

:)

I'd say this is the best approach...

i have no choice: my #2 rb in one league is jamal lewis. gotta put fisher in. he can't possibly do any worse.

Same here, but we can start 3 rbs and he'll be the third behind Lamont and Ronnie.

JLew :banana: :)

That is exactly the decision I need to make for my 3rd RB this week. I am leaning towards Fisher becasue I like his matchup against Cincy better than Moore against Carolina.

If they had an O-Line to open holes, and a defense to keep them from getting into shootouts, I'd think he'd be a great player to have.

As neither is the case, I think he's RB3/Flex at best, and only in the right matchups.