Sign in to follow this  
Guest jchapman

Looking ahead

Guest jchapman

Ok so today I was home sick :headbanger: and decided to really start researching who would be good players to have on my team come playoff time weeks 14,15, and 16.

Here is the list I have come up with and if you have any adds I would love to read about it.

In no particular ranking order

QB's

Eli Manning

Drew Brees

Matt Hasselbeck.....if i had any chance of getting this guy for the rest of the year I would. He could be the QB sleeper for the second half of the season.

Mark Bulger

Trent Green

Kelly Holcomb-not saying he is good, but the schedule does favor him to do well during ff playoffs.

Josh McCown-see above.

Vinny Testaverde...YIKES!

RB's

Rudi Johnson/Chris Perry

Reuben Droughns

Mike Anderson/Tatum Bell...be careful here, i hate RBBC

Fred Taylor...I really like this guy the second half if he stays healthy...get Greg Jones if you can.

WR's

Plexico Burress

L. Coles

T. Owens could be huge huge huge as long as the Eagles haven't clinched home field by week 15!!!

K. McCardell

R. Caldwell

B. Engram

Joe. J

D. Jax

T. Holt

I. Bruce

K. Curtis

TE's

Todd Heap

D. Clark-Chicago

Alex Smith of Tampa Bay

DEF Tampa Bay!

week 14 is a bit rough (Indy) for those of you in 3 week playoff formats but week 15 (San Fran) and week 16 (Houston) are moneyyyyyy.

Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

wheres Byron Leftwich?

DEF Tampa Bay!

week 14 is a bit rough (Indy) for those of you in 3 week playoff formats but week 15 (San Fran) and week 16 (Houston) are moneyyyyyy.

Tampa plays San Fran this weekend, not week 15.

Guest jchapman
wheres Byron Leftwich?

He was on my list I guess I forgot to add him. He should without a doubt be on that list.

DEF Tampa Bay!

I was thinking along these lines as well, but the team that came to mind with that schedule is Jacksonville, not Tampa Bay.

D/ST Jacksonville should be a playoff week target for everyone if you can get past the first round of your playoffs (week 14 for most) without them.

Seattle plays SF in week 14 and Tennessee plays Houston in week 14 so either of them could be a decent one week supplement to D/ST Jacksonville.

Guest jchapman
DEF Tampa Bay!

I was thinking along these lines as well, but the team that came to mind with that schedule is Jacksonville, not Tampa Bay.

D/ST Jacksonville should be a playoff week target for everyone if you can get past the first round of your playoffs (week 14 for most) without them.

Seattle plays SF in week 14 and Tennessee plays Houston in week 14 so either of them could be a decent one week supplement to D/ST Jacksonville.

JAX D will be nice, but really Tenn.? as a fill in for week 14...not sure even though they are playing the pathetic Texans.

WR's

Plexico Burress

L. Coles

T. Owens could be huge huge huge as long as the Eagles haven't clinched home field by week 15!!!

I don't see them even having the division clinched by week 17

DEF Tampa Bay!

JAX D will be nice, but really Tenn.? as a fill in for week 14...not sure even though they are playing the pathetic Texans.

haha my bad. yah Jax D. had the opponents correct but the Def wrong. Only tough matchup's JAX has the remainder of the season is Indy. Other then them it's SF, CLE, HOU, SF, Balt, Zona, and a couple other scrubs.

Guest jchapman

Let's keep it rollin.

Last night I was able to trade:

B. Farve and DD for E. Manning and F. Taylor

Guest bjohnson1
Ok so today I was home sick :( and decided to really start researching who would be good players to have on my team come playoff time weeks 14,15, and 16.

Here is the list I have come up with and if you have any adds I would love to read about it.

In no particular ranking order

QB's

Eli Manning

Drew Brees

Matt Hasselbeck.....if i had any chance of getting this guy for the rest of the year I would. He could be the QB sleeper for the second half of the season.

Mark Bulger

Trent Green

Kelly Holcomb-not saying he is good, but the schedule does favor him to do well during ff playoffs.

Josh McCown-see above.

Vinny Testaverde...YIKES!

RB's

Rudi Johnson/Chris Perry

Reuben Droughns

Mike Anderson/Tatum Bell...be careful here, i hate RBBC

Fred Taylor...I really like this guy the second half if he stays healthy...get Greg Jones if you can.

WR's

Plexico Burress

L. Coles

K. McCardell

R. Caldwell

B. Engram

Joe. J

D. Jax

T. Holt

I. Bruce

K. Curtis

TE's

Todd Heap

D. Clark-Chicago

Alex Smith of Tampa Bay