Cadillac

Brandon Jones

Randy Moss

Az-Hakim

Plaxico Burress

Steve McNair

Isaac Bruce

Joe Horn

I dont even know who to put near the lineup. It's going to be a long Sunday morning running around and trying to set things straight. Even worse I might not even be home sunday before the games, so i have no clue to wat to do. :thumbsdown:

Moss will play for sure.  i don't if he will be 100% but he will play.  start him no matter what because Ten has allowed 14TD through air in last 7 weeks.

Please look at one of my topic

This is not the help board. :thumbsup:

yeh lol i wasnt asking for advice just ranting about my team/nfl teams hiding their players status

Moss will play for sure.  i don't if he will be 100% but he will play.  start him no matter what because Ten has allowed 14TD through air in last 7 weeks.

This is not the help board. :thumbsup:

yeh lol i wasnt asking for advice just ranting about my team/nfl teams hiding their players status

I wasn't talking to you - see my reply. Ilikemycap keeps answering posts here and giving his link to the help board. Sorry for the confusion.

This is not the help board. :rolleyes:

I wasn't talking to you - see my reply. Ilikemycap keeps answering posts here and giving his link to the help board. Sorry for the confusion.

lol i know i know i was agreeing with you and also talking to that guy.