Sign in to follow this  
spearfly

Horn: If he practices Friday, is he a play?

Not having a real history of injury, Joe should have learned a lesson 2 weeks ago that he pushed it, and would now know FOR SURE if he is ready to go. Don't you think?

Saints | Horn Preparing to Play in Week 8

10/27/2005 5:49:00 PM

New Orleans Saints WR Joe Horn (hamstring) practiced Thursday, Oct. 27, with the starting lineup. It appears he`s preparing to play during Week 8. However, he could be slowed or limited by his hamstring issue.

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

Horn talked in his presser today about learning from his mistake of rushing back. I think the best bet is to watch to see if he is INACTIVE on Sunday. I do not think that Fridays practice will be a good gauge at all. He did however make thru practice on both WED and THUR.

The whole injury thing this year is giving me a damn headache.

Might as well just tune in on Sunday mornings these days...

:lol:

With my only other options being Hakim or Lelie, I would be going with Lelie and hope for a Eagle DB to fall down.

If he plays, he won't be at 100%. He won't be able to give it 100% and won't be able to play in as many plays as usual. Do not expect the Horn of old this Sunday. I suspect he could make a good WR#3(especially with byes and other injuries).

Better than Hakim or Lelie?

I think you'll know more Sunday morning, but right now it's risk vs. reward. I personally am not going to play him. I'm starting M Robinson, J Porter and D Gabriel over him in 3 seperate leagues. I would go Hakim then Lelie/Horn. I saw Hakim was banged up as well. Don't own him so didn't pay much attention.

Stallworth is a little knicked up and is second fiddle to Hakim and Horn at this point.

We picked up Hakim for insurance, but I'm thinking if Horn goes he will be playing with a chip on his shoulder.

Lets not easily forget the used to be consistent, cell phone ego is still a stud.

Evidently to the Faggato it is...

Silence!!!!!!!! Take you and your common sense posts to the 3rd bathroom stall and stick it through the hole in the wall! I think you'll like what comes next!