Sign in to follow this  
Theyhateme459

This Panthers Fan Is

I'm tired of the NFC North and East getting all the love on this board. So right now I am letting it be knowed that not only will the Panthers win this division we will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. For the

Tampa Fans- Your team sucks.... You have not beat 1 Team with a winning record yet, and the one game against a .500 team (the lions) You really did lose. You have no QB, Your defense is suspect, your RB has only looked good because of your competition and when you start playing divisional games you will have a rude awakening.

Falcons- No PAssing game, need I say more. And Tommy Davis will be waiting on MR. Vick. IF you think you will win by running in the division this year, you too have an rude awakening coming

Saints- Your not even worth talking about. You got your charity victory from the Panthers so be thankful for that.

Final Standings

Panthers- 12-4

Falcons 10-6

Buccs 9-7/8-8

Saints- Who cares.

Tampa Fans- Your team sucks.... You have not beat 1 Team with a winning record yet, and the one game against a .500 team (the lions) You really did lose. You have no QB, Your defense is suspect, your RB has only looked good because of your competition and when you start playing divisional games you will have a rude awakening.

I am a Panther fan and you are calling Tampa Bay's D suspect? The Panthers D is the defense that is suspect.

I'm tired of the NFC North and East getting all the love on this board.

the NFC North gets love here???

P.S. your arguments against Atlanta are laughable. They are by far the best team in that division.

The Panthers can stop the Falcons rungame.

Therefore making Vick pass.

Knowing what we know.....

yeah Panthers will pick Vick all day.

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

p.s.

the Panthers Defense is not suspect, they are the real deal.

Actually the Falcons defense is good too.

But we are better.

PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolina lost to New Orleans, had a nice win over a struggling Pats team, lost to Miami, barely held off the mighty Packers, trailed AZ 20-10 in the fourth quarter before squeeking out a win, and just survived the great Lions. I'm not impressed.

Panthers run defense is excellent. Subtract a couple key long runs and they've essentially shut down opponents. It's the pass defense where we stink. Colin Branch getting hurt didn't allow us to use T. Davis as a LB where he really needs to be. I just want Daunte running for his life this weekend.

the Panthers Defense is not suspect, they are the real deal.

Have you not watched the games? Carolina can stop the run, but you can pass all day long on them. I call that a suspect D. Teams have been scoring on Carolina via the air, and this causes the Panthers to play catchup, and this is when Delhomme starts forcing the ball and gets picked off.

Panther's aint got nothin. Who cares about the saints??? I saw that game opeing weekend. They ramed it down your throat.. THe Saints had 2 games stolen from them by the refs actually.

The Bucs are weak, and will be on a losing streak shortly. Hard to believe their record.

Falcons, Vick cannot take this team all the way. Playoffs yes, Superbowl noway. Saints manhandled them and still lost.

Panthers will win the division i do believe in all honesty.

Im from New York and living in Baton Rouge, LA right now. I've been watching the Saints games and they aren't as bad as their record. All im saying is when you play them, take them seriously.

and for the record...I don't think it's because the Panthers don't have the talent. If I were to get a jersey this year...it would be Ken Lucas'. Tinkering with Manning Jr. and Gamble on the other side as CB is why our defense has been anemic. When your defensive coordinator doesn't trust the CBs enough, he'll back off key people into coverage. Trgovac has to just trust his CBs and go for it from time to time. Also take into account this...we do play Atlanta twice. You can't overpersue against Atlanta...Vick will burn you. Carolina is playing the perfect style of play versus an Atlanta team. Upgrades in secondary speed in draft and FA is to combat Vick.

Fans just have to be patient...we've got essentially 3 new players in the secondary. McCree, Lucas, and Davis in the secondary learning the Panthers' schemes. Just be sure to have your nitro pills on the end table to prepare for the 4th quarter.

My heart skips a beat when Delhomme starts the little sidearm throw throwing off his back foot... my bunghole even squenches because I know that INT is coming.

Panther's aint got nothin. Who cares about the saints??? I saw that game opeing weekend. They ramed it down your throat.. THe Saints had 2 games stolen from them by the refs actually.

The Saints didn't ram anything down the Panthers throats. The Saints only won by 3 points, and the Panthers helped them win by turning the ball over 4 times.

Well, if you wanna talk about turnovers, the Saints lead the league in turnovers. If they wouldnt have all the turnovers, They would only have 2 losses. so if you wanan get nit picky, we can do it.

i cant beleive im taking up for the saints...lol

Panthers D is suspect....HAHA thats laughable.

#1 the only reason we were giving up points at the start of the season was due to miss tackiling. That was our #1 problem. From our last game you can see this has been fixed.

#2 The Buccs D have proved nothing. They beat suspect teams, and did not shut them out. (Lions) 14 of the lions points came from Jake so that was not even against our Defense.

#3 The saints had a good 1st half against us, I'll give them that, but Duece was shut down in the 2nd half and we gave that game away.

#4 The Falcons Can't Pass. Look at our linebackers and DL-Men. Double Peppers all you want, but we got a beast in Rucker.

#5 Yes our DB's have been suspect earlier in the season, but lets look at facts. Lucas is playing great (pro bowler) Gamble have given up some please but he makes up for them. and Ricky does good when he plays our nickel back. Also our main trouble has been Safty help. We had an injury to branch that affected us, but that is the only weak spot in our team. Which is better than a lot of other teams.

Carolina lost to New Orleans, had a nice win over a struggling Pats team, lost to Miami, barely held off the mighty Packers, trailed AZ 20-10 in the fourth quarter before squeeking out a win, and just survived the great Lions. I'm not impressed.

And who are you impressed with?????

Tampa Fans- Your team sucks.... You have not beat 1 Team with a winning record yet, and the one game against a .500 team (the lions) You really did lose.

Nope.... I just checked the standings and the Bucs apparently still got the Win.

I think the Bucs D is still currently rated number 1 in the NFL.

Tampa Fans- Your team sucks.... You have not beat 1 Team with a winning record yet, and the one game against a .500 team (the lions) You really did lose.

Nope.... I just checked the standings and the Bucs apparently still got the Win.

LEts see how long that will last :lol: :lol:

Enjoy finishing in third place in the division and strugling to get that last playoff spot, chances are you don't even make it...... wait and see.

Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

the NFC South had its run...

Carolina... blah

Guest MUGS

OOOOH,NFC South spat...ALMOST as good as an NFC North spat <_<

They aren't rated number one after the Panthers just ran All over them

:rolleyes: :banana: :lol:

As I said before the Buccs= No PLayoffs :lol: :lol:

Falcons will win the division!

TheyHateMe is On point with most of that instead of your Panthers winning. This is still the Falcons division. It rests with Vick and Dunn running all over teams.

Not only are the Panthers the best team in the division, they are the best team in the NFC.

Tampa bunghole has got to be raw right about now...

:thumbsup:

I'm tired of the NFC East getting all the love on this board.

:sleep:

NFC East = more rings than jack sparrow.....HTH!

:thumbsup: :headbanger: :banana: :first: :banana: :headbanger: :lol:

Indeed the Panthers kick ass. Not only do they have Steve Smith and Stephen Davis but they have the best bar brawling carpet licking cheerleaders in football!

two words for all the panthers fans coming out of the closet right now...

the same two words that burn you guys every year...

1.Michael

2.Vick

Panthers made some upgrades in defense last year. 1 was a stud cornerback in Ken Lucas. Another FA hard-a$$ hitting safety in McCree. Manning Jr. and Gamble are coming along nicely to help Minter out. Thomas Davis the rookie is chomping at the bit to get ahold of Vick. Then you look at the linebackers in Witherspoon and Dan Morgan. The upgrades in the corner position and safety speeds is to keep Vick in the center. The Panthers are prepared for Vick...they aren't perfect...but they're definately better prepared than last year...borrowing any injuries and if you look at last years dirty bird games...they were decided in the last part of the game.

Vick WILL get hurt...he'll definately have to move to the air to have success.