Sign in to follow this  
dingleberries

Joe Horn

Well boys and girls this might be the week that Horn looks like his old self.( I hope)

Latest News Oct. 28, 2005 - 12:10 pm et

Latest News Oct. 27, 2005 - 5:43 pm et

Joe Horn (questionable, hamstring) practiced for a second straight day on Thursday.

Horn is looking like he'll try to give it a go on Sunday. If Horn does plays he'll have to avoid getting injured by those jumping off the Az Zahir-Hakim bandwagon.

Joe Horn 2005 Season Outlook

Donte Stallworth (questionable, shoulder) returned to Saints practice Thursday.

It looks like he'll line up across from Joe Horn on Sunday. The Dolphins have struggled to cover secondary receivers for most of the season.

Source: San Antonio Express-News

I have him and hope he does not play. If he plays he will probably get injured in the 1st quarter and be a gimp all year. He has a bye week coming up and needs to wait until he is healthy enough to carry my team through the playoffs!

If he plays Sunday he will get hurt, I can feel it. :wall: :wall: :wall:

IF he is 100% he needs to play :headbanger:

We'd all be lucky if he's at 85%. He has a bye week next week. Why play? Why not take another 2-weeks worth of rest? :lol:

IF he is 100% he needs to play :D

We'd all be lucky if he's at 85%. He has a bye week next week. Why play? Why not take another 2-weeks worth of rest? :lol:

His bye week isn't till week 10

Joe Horn practice Friday and is expected to play.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/3646/news

think I'm making the right move by starting him over Calico? Thinking troupe and kinney will get all the love from McNair, but then again...

I feel like I have to start lee evans. He HAS to break out one of these weeks. Why not Sunday night against a division rival.

Joe Horn practice Friday and is expected to play.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/3646/news

think I'm making the right move by starting him over Calico? Thinking troupe and kinney will get all the love from McNair, but then again...

I feel like I have to start lee evans. He HAS to break out one of these weeks. Why not Sunday night against a division rival.

I am in the same situation

Just penciled in Horn, luckily I have an eraser close by.

I have Horn too and I just can't sit him this week if he plays. He has just been too good the last couple years for me to bench him.

if burgess is out horn goes in.. otherwise he sits.

Who's Burgess?

Hmmm...interesting...with Holt out I may still play Curtis this week instead of Horn.

(have Holt too)...but Curtis and Driver have filled in nicely while those two were injurred.

if burgess is out horn goes in.. otherwise he sits.

Who's Burgess?

I think he meant Burress and I'm in the same boat. Burress out = Horn plays.

IF he is 100% he needs to play :pointstosky:

We'd all be lucky if he's at 85%. He has a bye week next week. Why play? Why not take another 2-weeks worth of rest? :huh:

agreed. i have horn, and just wish he'd sit his ass down. i've filled in for him okay, but he's useless to me value wise if he plays and tears it or something. put the cell phone away for a couple weeks joe darn it!

I want to play him but don't.... You know if you bench him he'll score and have 100 yards. You play him and he'll get hurt in the 1st quarter... :huh: I hate playing the guessing game. :pointstosky:

I have to decide between all of these for 3 -

Antonio Bryant

Eddie Kennison

Ashelie Lelie

Lee Evans

and Joe Horn

I have both Lee and Joe on the bench... but I have made changes like 15 times this week...

I'm in the same situation. Started him..few weeks ago...got burned with a big fat zero.

So far, I'm starting Kevin Curtis and T.J Houz.