Sign in to follow this  
Duece_is_Loose

Need to drop one? Who to drop?

Hello, I need pick up a defense this week because Colts have a bye. Want to pick up Carolina or Dallas, but must drop one of the 3 to do it. I figure someone will snatch whoever I drop up. So who gets cut? Also which defense to pick up. (By the way I'm 2-5 and need a win!)

Must Drop One: T. Glenn, W. Parker, J. Jurevicious, or J. Lewis?

Pick Up: Dallas D, or Carolina?

On a side note, I do have more predicted points without a defense than my opponent.

Anyway I will answer yours if you leave link. Thanks.

yes !! good call !!

on the nicer side you should post this question on the geek board :wall:

How dare you post such an inquiry in the Main forum? Why, I oughta....

Running backs, even ones like Parker that platoon frequently, are too rare and valuable to drop for a bye week defense; so leave Parker and Lewis alone. Even if Lewis has a bad attitude this season and is playing like a pvssy so he won't get hurt; he's still a starting RB.

Jurevicius has the week off and Glenn has developed a nice rapport with Bledsoe; so Joe J. might have to be sacraficed. You can always get him back on Tuesday unless everybody in your league likes to watch the waiver wire like a hawk.

Arizona has a decent passing attack going lately and Culpepper has been awful on the road; so the Carolina defense would be a better pick-up than Dallas.

Try making a 2 for 1 trade so you don't have to drop anyone.

Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar
Hello, I need pick up a defense this week because Colts have a bye. Want to pick up Carolina or Dallas, but must drop one of the 3 to do it. I figure someone will snatch whoever I drop up. So who gets cut? Also which defense to pick up. (By the way I'm 2-5 and need a win!)

Must Drop One: T. Glenn, W. Parker, J. Jurevicious, or J. Lewis?

Pick Up: Dallas D, or Carolina?

On a side note, I do have more predicted points without a defense than my opponent.

Anyway I will answer yours if you leave link. Thanks.

what...

first, this is the wrong board

second, why u would even consider dropping Glenn (unless u r in my neice's kindergarten ffl)

third, HTH