Sign in to follow this  
yako0o

Is micheal Clayton Still hurt?

I was wondering this exact same thing. I can't find any articles about him still being hurt. If he isn't, Clayton might actually be a pretty decent pick-up (gulp ...... I can't believe I just said that :unsure: ). You never know how a change of QB's will affect a WR's performance.

Thats from Johns grudens mouth. Damn its like he was speaking to me.

(on if he has seen receivers lobbying Chris Simms for the ball)

“There’s a lot of people counting catches right now instead of just watching the film. A new quarterback’s not going to get a guy going. That isn’t going to happen. And a play-caller isn’t going to get a guy going. You’ve got to get yourself going, I don’t care what anybody says. The film doesn’t lie; practices don’t lie. Players know players. If you’re a good player, if you’re a great player you’re going to get open and you’re going to get the ball. The arrival of Chris Simms doesn’t mean somebody’s fantasy football stat is going to be [improved]. ‘Gee, we’ve got a new quarterback, let’s buy this stock.’ I’m tired of that. We’ve got to rally around Simms. Whether we’re running the ball or throwing the ball or whatever we’re doing, we’ve got to rally around him. It’s his third career start. In his first start he got hurt and in his last start he was rusty a little bit, didn’t have his best stuff. Hopefully we’re ready to roll.”

(more on the ball being spread around)

“I’ve got to answer more questions about who’s getting how many touches than how we’re going to play in the game. I don’t care how many touches people get, but we’re sensitive about that certainly, trying to get the ball to our best players. But we’re trying to get a good enough team where we’ve got five eligibles who are all pretty good. It’s just the world we come from. Some might not agree or like it, but we’re doing our best to please everyone.”

Thats from Johns grudens mouth. Damn its like he was speaking to me.

(on if he has seen receivers lobbying Chris Simms for the ball)

“There’s a lot of people counting catches right now instead of just watching the film. A new quarterback’s not going to get a guy going. That isn’t going to happen. And a play-caller isn’t going to get a guy going. You’ve got to get yourself going, I don’t care what anybody says. The film doesn’t lie; practices don’t lie. Players know players. If you’re a good player, if you’re a great player you’re going to get open and you’re going to get the ball. The arrival of Chris Simms doesn’t mean somebody’s fantasy football stat is going to be [improved]. ‘Gee, we’ve got a new quarterback, let’s buy this stock.’ I’m tired of that. We’ve got to rally around Simms. Whether we’re running the ball or throwing the ball or whatever we’re doing, we’ve got to rally around him. It’s his third career start. In his first start he got hurt and in his last start he was rusty a little bit, didn’t have his best stuff. Hopefully we’re ready to roll.”

(more on the ball being spread around)

“I’ve got to answer more questions about who’s getting how many touches than how we’re going to play in the game. I don’t care how many touches people get, but we’re sensitive about that certainly, trying to get the ball to our best players. But we’re trying to get a good enough team where we’ve got five eligibles who are all pretty good. It’s just the world we come from. Some might not agree or like it, but we’re doing our best to please everyone.”

John is the best..So true :unsure: