Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Julius Jones vs Fred Taylor

Ive been offered Julius Jones for my Fred Taylor. Im tempted, but JAX remaining schedule is cake! Both backs are hurt. So its hard to judge this trade.

Ive been offered Julius Jones for my Fred Taylor. Im tempted, but JAX remaining schedule is cake! Both backs are hurt. So its hard to judge this trade.

I would not do it for the reason you cited. Taylor has an easy schedule.

It may seem risky at this point with JJ's injury and Jax's upcoming schedule, but you have gotta go with the guy that will actually score, JJ. As soon as he is back, Julius will average more yards/game, get more TDs, and catch the ball more. Make this trade now.

If Marion Barber is available I'd pick him up and make the trade. One downside though is that Julius Jones has a bye in week 9 while Fred Taylor has already had his.

I had already picked up Barber. To play this week actually. With Edge on BYE, with Taylor injured, and with Pittman unsure of playing time.

I had already picked up Barber. To play this week actually. With Edge on BYE, with Taylor injured, and with Pittman unsure of playing time.

Is anyone clear as to how serious JJ's injury is? Also, I know everyone is high on Barber, but it seems that Dallas is content with a RBBC when JJ is out. This is a tough call, but I would stick with Taylor. Go with your gut because nothing is clear for either back except that Taylor has the easier schedule.