Sign in to follow this  
Tough Guy

**Playoffs**

Everyone, the playoffs are fast approaching us to be started in week 15. This is giving us 4 more games to decide who goes and who doesnt! There is a trade deadline of week 11 so those of you who need to make some moves you have two weeks to get those done before they will be locked out. This is where the playoffs stand before week 9 games....

Division leaders

Merv 8-5 1644.92 Division 1

Beginners Luck 8-5 1605.62 Division 2

Shane Falco 10-3 1778.76 Division 3

Shane and Beginners Luck would reciever 1st round byes

Wildcard teams

Slash 9-4 1708.30 Division 3

Pain Train 7-6 1501.08

Oak Point 7-6 1584.50 Division 1

On the bubble

Chew Man Foo 7-6 1488.50

More than likley out

Bloody Sunday 5-8 1401.80

Rover Ace 5-8 1338.24

Just jigglinthroughlife 4-9 1479.38

Browns Ferry Brainiacs 4-9 1379.38

Tough Guy 4-9 1328.28

I will update this post every week to keep everyone up to date on where you stand.

I was just wondering this, thank you for posting this...

Props to Toughguy for all the updates all season. :wall:

On a side note, this is the second time I am leading by 14 going into Monday night with my opponent's WR playing.... Hopefully I win this time, because I think? if i win I go to first place in the division.

:wall:

holding my breath

Props to Toughguy for all the updates all season. :thumbsup:

On a side note, this is the second time I am leading by 14 going into Monday night with my opponent's WR playing.... Hopefully I win this time, because I think? if i win I go to first place in the division.

:huh:

holding my breath

Yeah i noticed that too, looks like slash will loose and if you win you will lead the division and get the first round bye for now. This is when it starts getting exciting, and i figured a post showing this and updating this weekly until playoff time would give everyone a better idea of whats going on and where they sit. And really nobody is out of it yet, hell i could even make the playoffs with a little help from other teams and if my recievers would ever show up.

Ok I updated it after week 10 games, not alot changed but things tightened up alot, the race for the division crowns for divisoins 2 and 3 are close along with teh wild cards!!!!

PLAYOFFS??????/

Yeah I'm basically out of it too, just figured it would be nice for the rest to see where everything is at.

PLAYOFFS??????/

You didn't expect to be in the playoffs with a "2-67" record did you ??? :D

Im lookin forward to playing spoiler weeks 12-14...especially week 13, merv. :(

I am actually worried about this week. My whole team (LT) is on a bye :P

:banana:

Im lookin forward to playing spoiler weeks 12-14...especially week 13, merv. :lol:

Yeah now that sounds like fun! And if I'm not mistaken I play Merv one more time this season yet too

This is not supposed to be the gang up on merv thrread. :sleep:

You guys should have a pretty good chance to win since I have lost T.O. :sleep:

Little crybaby can't keep his mouth shut. I guess his mouth is the only reason he was available when I drafted him though.

:rolleyes:

This is not supposed to be the gang up on merv thrread. :sleep:

You guys should have a pretty good chance to win since I have lost T.O. :lol:

Little crybaby can't keep his mouth shut. I guess his mouth is the only reason he was available when I drafted him though.

:cry:

:o :lol: :lol: Yep and just think....... everyone was laughing at me durring the draft about taking LJ when all I had was Portis and McGahee

This is not supposed to be the gang up on merv thrread.  :wall:

You guys should have a pretty good chance to win since I have lost T.O.  :thumbsup:

:wall:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yep and just think....... everyone was laughing at me durring the draft about taking LJ when all I had was Portis and McGahee

Don't worry. We are all still laughing :lol:

PLAYOFFS??????/

You didn't expect to be in the playoffs with a "2-67" record did you ??? :thumbsup:

Hey man dont make fun of my typos! I cant help it if i have fat fingers ;)

Wow looking at the standings as of near Halftime monday if things keep looking like they are now there are going to be some major changes in the playoff picture. Might even be a few owners that are on the bubble see themselves with a wildcard spot. Damn this is getting exciting! If I only had a Decent reciever to go with LJ and McGahee

Week 10 gave us a new Division leader, and new first place for the second bye, and a new person in a wild card seat. There are alot of really close races here so anyone that needs to make a move the trade deadline is after this weeks games. Basically this coming monday after the game. So if you need to make a move to get that extra push for the playoffs ya better do it now!

Ahh important game for me but I just couldn't eke out a win. Damn you Brooks Bollinger!! :rolleyes:

Next year...

Speaking of next year... if anyone wants to unload an early draft pick... come talk to me we can work something out.

Ahh important game for me but I just couldn't eke out a win. Damn you Brooks Bollinger!! :rolleyes:

Next year...

Speaking of next year... if anyone wants to unload an early draft pick... come talk to me we can work something out.

I wouldnt mind moving some of mine but I'll probably wait until closer to the draft to see who is going where and whos actually coming into the draft.

Ahh important game for me but I just couldn't eke out a win. Damn you Brooks Bollinger!!  :headbanger:

Next year...

I wouldnt mind moving some of mine but I'll probably wait until closer to the draft to see who is going where and whos actually coming into the draft.

Me too. <_<

Looks like Jiggy has ran into some bad luck this year. He has scored more points than all of the wild card teams and is in 10th place overall. Speaking of Jiggy.... how come he never posts here? I dont remember him ever posting here. Not a huge deal I just think it would be nice to have him on here and be active in the league board, I know Oak point doesnt post alot but I know hes here and reads these.

Sooooo..... the first post in this thread says the playoffs start next week. I thought they started week 15? I mean I would rather it started next week, but I thought it was voted on to start week 15...

If you look at your schedule, you will see that there is a game scheduled for next week.

Props to Toughguy for all the updates all season. :lol:

:lol:

holding my breath

:huh:

Sooooo..... the first post in this thread says the playoffs start next week. I thought they started week 15? I mean I would rather it started next week, but I thought it was voted on to start week 15...

yea.. thats what i thought....

6 teams make it... 2 bye...

4 teams play week 15

4 teams play week 16

2 teams play week 17.