Sign in to follow this  
DrJ

Need some WR help?

Have a couple of dudes available still, complete with my usual "verbal highlight reel".

Shockey - Yes, he's a TE. But don't tell him that, he seems dead set on putting up WR numbers. He ranks #14 among receivers, and has double digit scoring in 4 of the last 6. He's been amazingly consistent this year as well, and has 8 points or more in 6 out of his 8 games. 4 and 6 in the other 2. These just aren't TE numbers, folks.

Joe J - Called upon due to Darrell Jackson's injury, and hasn't disappointed one bit. Ranks #29 among receivers despite not starting a full season. Jackson won't be back until the FF playoffs, so he's a solid play for anyone's playoff run. It appears that he's also edging out Engram and should keep the #2 spot even after Jackson returns, though...

Not really looking to part with him per se, but I wouldn't be against taking offers on Brandon Jones either, if you're more interested in talent that can help long term.

I'm looking for some stuff...

Similarly, Rod Smith, Bryant Johnson, Peerless Price and Kevin Curtis are on my trading block. I'd want next to nothing for Price, but a lot for Curtis who is poised to seize a starting job in the flying circus that is the Rams aerial offense.