Sign in to follow this  
GiantsRule

Miracle comeback by the FCM (7-3)...

I'm usually on the receiving end of losses like this. But the improbable Bledsoe to Glenn TD got me the points I needed. Roy Will's defensive TD made it so Witten wouldn't take the field again.

Geez, a tie with a lost tiebreaker in Wk 9 and a one-point decision this week. Can you NOW see why this league should cost WAY more than $50?!?

Great game A-Dawgs! :pointstosky:

I believe one more win in the final three and I clinch the TOUGHEST DIVISION IN THE SHULA LEAGUE!!!

:headbanger:

I believe one more win in the final three and I clinch the TOUGHEST DIVISION IN THE SHULA LEAGUE!!!

:thumbsup:

At least you realize your division SUCKS! :mad:

:wall: 6th overall in scoring, tops in my division :wall: and 4th draft pick :cry:

Dawgs = :(

Good Match GR :(

I'll trade ya records and you can have my playoff spot, and I'll take your draft slot! ;)

FCM buries the Legend of Gado en route to a second straight division crown!

:cry:

Next goal is to run the table in the final two weeks to ensure the #2 or #3 seed! And that includes my long-awaited rematch with devildog and the Island of the Missed Opportunities!

Nice Game GR, Congrats. Reduced to the role of spoiler and then I look and find out I'm Not playing any teams in playoff contention. :sigh:

Nice Game GR, Congrats. Reduced to the role of spoiler and then I look and find out I'm Not playing any teams in playoff contention. :sigh:

But your in playoff contention yourself. the #8 seed is a race between Pac -10 Ganstas, Cardiac Attack, and Island of Misfits. All tied at 5-6. Arctic Dawgs & Strong Pimp hand are still alive at 4-7 as well. NTAC & S&S Express would have to do alot wrong to miss out at 7-4, but it's not a lock yet.

Thanks bud! Good luck with your playoff chase!

<_<

I see you're ready for your second ass kicking of the season.

Me and my two points from the quarterback position are certainly awaiting your arrival!

BRING IT!!!