Sign in to follow this  
TyCobb

Great game, Jetdoc!

I'm stunned to have pulled it out. After the early games I thought I would just clobber you, but then late Sunday you came back and just flew past me.

I thought it was pretty much done ... and then S Roy Williams returns an interception for a TD and I win by 2 points!!!

I'm kinda sorry someone had to lose it, especially someone with 109 pts. But it was a fun matchup.

:thumbsup:

I'm stunned to have pulled it out. After the early games I thought I would just clobber you, but then late Sunday you came back and just flew past me.

I thought it was pretty much done ... and then S Roy Williams returns an interception for a TD and I win by 2 points!!!

I'm kinda sorry someone had to lose it, especially someone with 109 pts. But it was a fun matchup.

:mad:

If everyone else in your division was going to win, you might as well join the fun as well!!

Man, Why is it that JetDoc always seems to be on the wrong end of these comebacks???

You should have heard me cussing at the TV last night. I mean, you're up by 6 points with 2 minutes left in the game and what do you do...

You throw a creampuff pass in the flat with one of the best safeties in the NFL waiting in coverage.

I hate you Mr. McNabb. ;)

You should have heard me cussing at the TV last night. I mean, you're up by 6 points with 2 minutes left in the game and what do you do...

You throw a creampuff pass in the flat with one of the best safeties in the NFL waiting in coverage.

I hate you Mr. McNabb. :bandana:

I might have been yelling too, a little. :lol: