OB1

Buffy's new team name

I thought about things like:

-The Eagles suck worse than my homo ass' fence policy

but that was too long.

-I dream of T.O.'s abs

but the gay references are tired and old

-The Eagles are Poop

but the poop market is cornered by Wilzone.

So I finally decided on

Stouty's Bitch

:ph34r:

also, you are dead to me.

:cry:

You can change it if you have the high score for the week.

So I finally decided on

Stouty's Bitch

:ph34r:

I don't get it.

dj_stouty is a Redskin fan that apparently gets into it with Lydell at the geek club often. All I know is that Lydell doesn't appear to care too much for him so I knew it would make him angry! :thumbsup:

also, you are dead to me.

:lol:

You can change it if you have the high score for the week.

:cheers:

Hmmm, TUS? :o :blink:

:(

I'm already The Ravaged Sphincters.

My team sucks. :mad:

That team name makes me go :o

Fortunately nobody knows the exact meaning of mine except a few unfortunate people. :lol:

:floet:

So, ahhh, didn't Lydell lose his opportunity to rename his team back? And now TUS can choose to adjust it further?

So, ahhh, didn't Lydell lose his opportunity to rename his team back? And now TUS can choose to adjust it further?

HUH? My team name should have been changed back last week.

So, ahhh, didn't Lydell lose his opportunity to rename his team back?  And now TUS can choose to adjust it further? 

HUH? My team name should have been changed back last week.

To what? You never posted anything and it remains Stouty's Bitch at RTS so you didn't change it there either.

Team name change game: The highest scoring team each week will have the opportunity to rename the lowest scoring team and change their logo. The change will be for the whole season, unless the team who's name was changed has the highest score for another week, in which case they can then rename their own team as well as renaming the low scoring team for that week. I will announce the high scoring team and the team they get to rename on Tuesday. The weekly winner will have until Friday night at 11:59PM to submit the new team name and/or logo to me. You do not HAVE to change anything, but you do need to submit me a mail stating your intent to decline renaming the low scoring team. If you do not at least send the mail opting out by Friday at 11:59, the lowest scoring team will have all day Saturday to rename your team! If the low scoring team fails to submit a team name change on Saturday, I personally will rename BOTH of your teams. Please refrain from using profanity, vulgarity, or nudity in the team names and logos. If I deem that your submissions are over the line, I may ask you to revise them a bit. If the low scoring team has already been renamed this season, the high scoring team will have the option of renaming the second lowest scoring team for the week instead.

I thought it would just be changed back. :huh:

As for TUS, I couldn't think of anything clever because he is not very interesting. :lol:

Change it to 3rd Wheel I guess becasue he lives with another couple. :unsure:

Team name change game: The highest scoring team each week will have the opportunity to rename the lowest scoring team and change their logo. The change will be for the whole season, unless the team who's name was changed has the highest score for another week, in which case they can then rename their own team as well as renaming the low scoring team for that week. I will announce the high scoring team and the team they get to rename on Tuesday. The weekly winner will have until Friday night at 11:59PM to submit the new team name and/or logo to me. You do not HAVE to change anything, but you do need to submit me a mail stating your intent to decline renaming the low scoring team. If you do not at least send the mail opting out by Friday at 11:59, the lowest scoring team will have all day Saturday to rename your team! If the low scoring team fails to submit a team name change on Saturday, I personally will rename BOTH of your teams. Please refrain from using profanity, vulgarity, or nudity in the team names and logos. If I deem that your submissions are over the line, I may ask you to revise them a bit. If the low scoring team has already been renamed this season, the high scoring team will have the option of renaming the second lowest scoring team for the week instead.

Okay., This rule ###### sucks! :unsure:

Change it to 3rd Wheel I guess becasue he lives with another couple. :shocking:

It would be even funnier since I don't live with anyone any more. I moved the same time you did (I think it was you...) back in the May-June time frame.

Biyatch.