Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy14

Comets alive and well?

Guys I just wanted to check in. I know how you worry when I don't post. :wub: Yes I know my trades all stink and my team will never make the playoffs. :wall: Just want to wish everyone a Happy Turkey Day and Go Cowboys.

malcolm

Guys I just wanted to check in.  I know how you worry when I don't post.  :lol:  Yes I know my trades all stink and my team will never make the playoffs.  :banana:  Just want to wish everyone a Happy Turkey Day and Go Cowboys.

malcolm

:pointstosky: How in the hell is your team 8-3 :pointstosky:

But great job nonetheless. <_<

:pointstosky: How in the hell is your team 8-3 :pointstosky:

<_< Judging from his post, I don't even think he knows he's 8-3. What's more annoying? His luck or the fact that he adds his name at the end of his posts? GOD, I hate when people do that.

Dragan

<_< How in the hell is your team 8-3 :pointstosky:

Blind luck, considering his all play record is below .500 (57-63-1). Meanwhile S&S, who is in the same division, has an all play of 57-62-2 and more points scored and is 3-8. :pointstosky:

But good job or something.... :banana:

guys your killing me with the kind words. 8-3 is all luck. But better to be lucky then good.

Yeah, your not killing your own pick any more! :blink:

guys your killing me with the kind words.  8-3 is all luck.  But better to be lucky then good.

Yeah, your not killing your own pick any more! :wall:

No worries Miller, with my team deciding to take a break for the rest of the season I'll have enough draft for both of us. ;)

guys your killing me with the kind words.   8-3 is all luck.  But better to be lucky then good.

Yeah, your not killing your own pick any more! :pointstosky:

No worries Miller, with my team deciding to take a break for the rest of the season I'll have enough draft for both of us. :banana:

By the looks of your record you will need those picks again! :blink:

:banana:

guys your killing me with the kind words.   8-3 is all luck.  But better to be lucky then good.

Yeah, your not killing your own pick any more! :bench:

No worries Miller, with my team deciding to take a break for the rest of the season I'll have enough draft for both of us. ;)

By the looks of your record you will need those picks again! :mad:

;)

By the looks of your RB's, you could too. ;)

lol, your self proclaimed BIG 3, really are not doing any better:

Rudi - 113 vs Willis - 117

DD - 99 vs Ronnie - 96

CD - 93 vs KJ - 80

Now I know you have TJ as well at 117, so depth advantage you, so move KJ off the list and him in you have an advantage, but not as much as you would think considering you act like your are the BEST in the league :banana: .

YOu better keep having those picks, maybe sometime your record will catch up with your "potential"! :clap:

Rudi - 113 vs Willis - 117

DD - 99 vs Ronnie - 96

CD - 93 vs KJ - 80

Now I know you have TJ as well at 117, so depth advantage you, so move KJ off the list and him in you have an advantage, but not as much as you would think considering you act like your are the BEST in the league :doublethumbsup: .

YOu better keep having those picks, maybe sometime your record will catch up with your "potential"! :doublethumbsup:

Better than yours. :banana:

Rudi - 113  vs  Willis - 117

DD - 99 vs Ronnie - 96

CD - 93 vs KJ - 80

Now I know you have TJ as well at 117, so depth advantage you, so move KJ off the list and him in you have an advantage, but not as much as you would think considering you act like your are the BEST in the league :thumbsdown: .

YOu better keep having those picks, maybe sometime your record will catch up with your "potential"! ;)

Better than yours. :D

True, just don't look at your WR's & QB! :lol:

DD - 99 vs Ronnie - 96

CD - 93 vs KJ - 80

Now I know you have TJ as well at 117, so depth advantage you, so move KJ off the list and him in you have an advantage, but not as much as you would think considering you act like your are the BEST in the league ;) .

YOu better keep having those picks, maybe sometime your record will catch up with your "potential"! ;)

Better than yours. :wub:

True, just don't look at your WR's & QB! <_<

And your QB's and WR's are bound to get better with those late draft picks ya got, too! :lol:

DD - 99 vs Ronnie - 96

CD - 93 vs KJ - 80

Now I know you have TJ as well at 117, so depth advantage you, so move KJ off the list and him in you have an advantage, but not as much as you would think considering you act like your are the BEST in the league :first: .

YOu better keep having those picks, maybe sometime your record will catch up with your "potential"! :mad:

Better than yours. B)

True, just don't look at your WR's & QB! :huh:

And your QB's and WR's are bound to get better with those late draft picks ya got, too! :mad:

Having late draft picks is a good thing since it means you are winning! :o

DD - 99 vs Ronnie - 96

CD - 93 vs KJ - 80

Now I know you have TJ as well at 117, so depth advantage you, so move KJ off the list and him in you have an advantage, but not as much as you would think considering you act like your are the BEST in the league :pointstosky: .

Better than yours. :D

True, just don't look at your WR's & QB! :mad:

And your QB's and WR's are bound to get better with those late draft picks ya got, too! ;)

Having late draft picks is a good thing since it means you are winning! ;)

And Folston's is even later than yours. :o

The playoffs will decide that. Records mean nothing once you get there, I proved that last year!

Then I guess Folston isn't killing your pick with his 8-3 record. :angry: