Sign in to follow this  
Blitzen

I have another RTSports league that is focked up

WTF?

Yea, I have 3 leagues their, and the Dungeon is the only one down.

It's possible that it's on a different server than the others, and it is having problems.

We'll wait and see..

CONFIRMED!

Yea, we are on a different server, I was able to confirm that by the URL that it redirects it to when logging in.

yes they have been doing a good job keeping the site up but there are some ominous clouds on the horizon - the NFLPA is getting serious about charging sites for using player stats and the past weekend or two I saw one message saying RTSports was having problems with their stats service.

Is it connected? Are they restructuring servers and this is just a glitch? Who knows but I want to do as much stats downloading after this season is over to keep league records if things change in the off season.

Its up now...

Who knows but I want to do as much stats downloading after this season is over to keep league records if things change in the off season.

Probably not a bad idea even if the league is back up. They're slowly correcting the info in my other league but that was a weird FUBAR. I'm also going to collect all the data off of their servers ASAP as soon as they fix the issue.