Sign in to follow this  
grandpahoo

Question re: the draft

So here's the deal. As some of you know, my job is somewhat limiting with regard to the draft, as (1) I can't access the forum from work, (2) my hours can be a little nuts, and (3) I'm often out of the office. I'll be in Arizona at least once and perhaps twice in the coming weeks, and to further complicate matters my sister is getting married the end of June. In addition, I am having some medical problems that may, at times, make me difficult to reach. Thus, I may not be as accessible as y'all need me to be.

Jgalt, OB1 and O have my office email address, and jgalt and OB1 have my work number. I will send them my cell number as well. Unfortuately, there may be times when I hold up the proceedings, but I think I've been pretty responsive in the CHIMI league.

The bottom line is that I'll totally understand if you focknuts think it's too much hassle and want to find someone to take my place - I don't pick for a loooooong time, so I'm sure you could find someone if need be. Hopefully I'll be able to make it work, but I don't want to d!ck up the draft.

Just let me know what y'all want to do - no hurt feelings either way.

Hugs,

grandpahoo

also, I turn 35 on Thursday and may not recover from my impending hangover until early July

Jon Bon Jovi's a better actor than musician. Can't rate him as an Arena league owner just yet. ALSO, this league is famous for having the slowest frafts in the history of ALL TIME!@#

We've got aronuf three months to fraft, so I think we'll be okay.

if you guys find yourself in a bind and if pahoo sends an extensive list i can help him draft. i may not have time to be in requiem and IAIABOO anymore but i do have time to help out with a draft if need be.

don't worry priest has already been drafted so i can't pick him and trade him away for poo!

;)

I think we will be ok also..

Exactly. ;)

Jgalt, OB1 and O have my office email address, and jgalt and OB1 have my work number. I will send them my cell number as well.

FYI - not gotten yet. :ph34r:

Jgalt, OB1 and O have my office email address, and jgalt and OB1 have my work number. I will send them my cell number as well.

Um....oops.

Um....oops.

:thumbsup: Gottened.

What are the guidelines on the work vs non-work email usage? (Especially next week, do you have better access to the one versus the other?)

What are the guidelines on the work vs non-work email usage? (Especially next week, do you have better access to the one versus the other?)

It looks like I will be in the office at least Monday and Tuesday - if so, work email is best. I may be leaving for Phoenix Wed. morning, in which case the cell is probably the easiest way to reach me.

What are the guidelines on the work vs non-work email usage?  (Especially next week, do you have better access to the one versus the other?)

It looks like I will be in the office at least Monday and Tuesday - if so, work email is best. I may be leaving for Phoenix Wed. morning, in which case the cell is probably the easiest way to reach me.

Can you get to the Sanctuary at the office?

What are the guidelines on the work vs non-work email usage?  (Especially next week, do you have better access to the one versus the other?)

Can you get to the Sanctuary at the office?

That's if it's OK to have Spock boobage grabbage in the workplace.

In which case the cell.

I wish you the best grandpahoo, I hope you beat the sickle cell anemia.

Seriously, I'm happy to play against you/with you in this league. I hope you have fun with it also ... (should help with the illness).

I am leaving for the Big Apple tomorrow morning. Might be able to check once a day.

At this reat don't think it will get back to me but we still have several months.

Have a great weekend every one. :headbanger:

i may not have time to be in requiem and IAIABOO anymore but i do have time to help out with a draft if need be.

Bump