Sign in to follow this  
GiantsRule

Island of Misfit Toys own Flintstones Chewable

I can accept Jamal Lewis coming out of his shell. Hell, I could have called the Kevin Curtis TD in overtime from a mile away (saw the Rams scored in OT and before the highlights could be shown, I said "it's Curtis". Checked my cell phone and sure enough...). But Enron Kinney just happened to have a TD against me today? :blink: Whatever!

Thanks for saving the ass-whompings for when you play me, devil. It's quite humbling!

Somebody's got some catching up to do. It was a total team effort. :pointstosky: Seriously, what are you bitching at, you've still got Roethlishamburger and Wayne and only down by 15. Those guys average more than that. Next year is when I seriously stomp mud holes in your ass :D

Somebody's got some catching up to do. It was a total team effort. :lol: Seriously, what are you bitching at, you've still got Roethlishamburger and Wayne and only down by 15. Those guys average more than that. Next year is when I seriously stomp mud holes in your ass ;)

The Giants bumbling got me some extra points out of Tiki, but I would have rather had the win.

I'm still not confident that Ben starts (or finishes) the game tomorrow night. Should have trusted Drew enough for Turkey Day, but oh well.

At least Tiki gave me back the tiebreaker (17) over Chad Johnson (14). So 15 points from Ben/Wayne will do it. It's going to be close though.

Somebody's got some catching up to do. It was a total team effort.  :lol:  Seriously, what are you bitching at, you've still got Roethlishamburger and Wayne and only down by 15. Those guys average more than that.  Next year is when I seriously stomp mud holes in your ass  ;)

The Giants bumbling got me some extra points out of Tiki, but I would have rather had the win.

I'm still not confident that Ben starts (or finishes) the game tomorrow night. Should have trusted Drew enough for Turkey Day, but oh well.

At least Tiki gave me back the tiebreaker (17) over Chad Johnson (14). So 15 points from Ben/Wayne will do it. It's going to be close though.

Expecting an easy win, were you? :lol:

Somebody's got some catching up to do. It was a total team effort.  :pointstosky:  Seriously, what are you bitching at, you've still got Roethlishamburger and Wayne and only down by 15. Those guys average more than that.  Next year is when I seriously stomp mud holes in your ass  :cry:

You'll win by more then 10, quit over-reacting!

Somebody's got some catching up to do. It was a total team effort.  :cry:  Seriously, what are you bitching at, you've still got Roethlishamburger and Wayne and only down by 15. Those guys average more than that.  Next year is when I seriously stomp mud holes in your ass  :cry:

You'll win by more then 10, quit over-reacting!

Overreacting? :lol: Needed every one of those f'n points tonight to come away with my THIRD TIE of the season (2-1 in tiebreakers).

I shouldn't have had to sweat it out like that. But at least it made the game more enjoyable for devil!

Good game, my man............knocked my ass out of the playoffs :thumbsdown:

Good show! You definitely earned my respect this season and I owe you an apology. I never thought when you tore apart shovelheadt's admirable roster that you had a shot of competing in Shula.

In a league this deep, it's almost a necessity to build around your keepers with a strong draft. You went 8 rounds without making a single draft pick. To put that in perspective, you let 208 players and defenses go by before you added to your keepers...and this was AFTER you traded two keepers away prior to the draft! By all accounts, you should have flirted with an all-defeated record and the first pick the following year. Instead, you have a chance at the playoffs in the final week. Just a great display of drafting and waiver wire digging that kept you competitive through the final week and gave you some nice upset wins along the way.

This was the type of ownership we wanted when we lost some of the original owners in the offseason. Now, you're loaded with picks for 2006 and have a much better corps of keepers. Nicely done!

I hope I count on you to cheer the Morphine to a 2nd straight Ultimate Bowl championship! :thumbsdown:

Thanks man. I do like my situation for next season. Pretty much played all year without any contribution from my runningbacks. I really think that will change next year. It was the all Chad Johnson show with different sidekicks each week. Just didn't get the luck. My total points are higher than 8 or 9 teams but lost a number of close ones. I'll root for ya, but I think it's going to take an act of God to beat Tuna. I always root for the divisional teams in the playoffs............well, except the Yankees. I'd root for a foreign team over them.

Good game, my man............knocked my ass out of the playoffs  :lol:

Looks like your hardly out of it actually, a win and your in as long as Pac-10 doesn't score 500 pts!

Cardiac & Misfits going at it for the final spot this weekend!!! :banana:

Good game, my man............knocked my ass out of the playoffs  :cry:

Looks like your hardly out of it actually, a win and your in as long as Pac-10 doesn't score 500 pts!

Cardiac & Misfits going at it for the final spot this weekend!!! :blink:

Well isn't that interesting. Bring it Norm :huh:

Good game, my man............knocked my ass out of the playoffs  :(

Cardiac & Misfits going at it for the final spot this weekend!!! B)

Well isn't that interesting. Bring it Norm :lol:

The two of us battling for a playoff shot, it doesn't get any better than that. ;) Maybe there is more to be said for our division after all.

I was a big pro Devildog advocate both times and you have proven yourself like I knew you would. I liked your fantasy style from all the posts I had read of yours on the board. I knew right away that you and GiantsRule would hit it off right away and your rivalry has become legendary already. :cheers:

Good game, my man............knocked my ass out of the playoffs  :)

Cardiac & Misfits going at it for the final spot this weekend!!! :P

Well isn't that interesting. Bring it Norm :pointstosky:

The two of us battling for a playoff shot, it doesn't get any better than that. :unsure: Maybe there is more to be said for our division after all.

I was a big pro Devildog advocate both times and you have proven yourself like I knew you would. I liked your fantasy style from all the posts I had read of yours on the board. I knew right away that you and GiantsRule would hit it off right away and your rivalry has become legendary already. :D

Yeah, we get to play for the right to be Tuna's first victim. 12 games so far this year and I've had a higher score than him one week. It's been a fun season though, look forward to the offseason. Your season was pretty greta as well. I specifically traded for your first round pick cause I thought it would surely be top 5. And then you kept winning :)

Good game, my man............knocked my ass out of the playoffs  :(

Cardiac & Misfits going at it for the final spot this weekend!!! :cheers:

Well isn't that interesting. Bring it Norm :thumbsup:

The two of us battling for a playoff shot, it doesn't get any better than that. :bandana: Maybe there is more to be said for our division after all.

I was a big pro Devildog advocate both times and you have proven yourself like I knew you would. I liked your fantasy style from all the posts I had read of yours on the board. I knew right away that you and GiantsRule would hit it off right away and your rivalry has become legendary already. :cheers:

Yeah, we get to play for the right to be Tuna's first victim. 12 games so far this year and I've had a higher score than him one week. It's been a fun season though, look forward to the offseason. Your season was pretty greta as well. I specifically traded for your first round pick cause I thought it would surely be top 5. And then you kept winning :wall:

Although I've been rooting for both of us to lose badly as I own each of your first rounders it will be good to see one of you make the playoffs and will be pulling for you to do well in the postseason. :thumbsup:

Tuna is beatable, you just need an off-week from LT or SA (or both) :ph34r:

Tuna is beatable, you just need an off-week from LT or SA (or both)  :ph34r:

See, it's not that hard! ;)

:lol: Not :rolleyes: That <_< Hard :D At :( All :(