Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Playoff senerios will be listed Tommorow!

Currently there are now 5 teams IN -- Moz,Slo,Cheat,LODD,Tsunami . Singman,THM(or Bandy whoever wins tonight ),RAMM,GKal, and Ahill all fighting for that 1 spot left. Due to points scored beign the tie breaker Singman looks strong but who knows really.

I will list all the senerios either tonight after the MNF or tommorow morning.

enjoy ! ;)

I never really noticed it but why is points scored the first tiebreaker instead of head to head? Add this to your list of changes to be voted on next year.

It would be almost impossible for me to get in, even if I win out. 2 Teams would have to lose next week, and between this week and next I would have to make up about a 66 point difference between me and another team.... long story short, cut me out of the scenerio cause it won't happen. :rolleyes:

I never really noticed it but why is points scored the first tiebreaker instead of head to head? Add this to your list of changes to be voted on next year.

will do

I made it that way as I thought Points scored was the tru barometer as to what team was better thus the truest way to have a tie breaker IMO. But I will definitley put it up for league vote at your request.

It would be almost impossible for me to get in, even if I win out. 2 Teams would have to lose next week, and between this week and next I would have to make up about a 66 point difference between me and another team.... long story short, cut me out of the scenerio cause it won't happen. :lol:

You mathematically in it man ! And stranger things have happened !

If GKal loses to me tonight then Steve controls his destiny pretty much as a win puts him in and if he loses to LODD ( very possible ) Gkal is in if he wins against RAMM -- If RAMM wins then he is in IF ahill and THM lose or do not score alot of points -- If RAMM doesn't score alot and THM wins and scores alot to out point ahill and he gets in -- If Ahill wins and scores alot and THM eithe rlose and or do not score alot he gets in.

I will sort out in Mozzialian language tonight -- expect a Bandy translation shortly after as He to my knowledge is the Mozzilian translator :ph34r: :o