Sign in to follow this  
JasperisOK

Geek Poker Superstars!

This is what I'm thinking about...

- This will be a league that is loosely based on the FOX Poker Superstars formatted tourney.

- I will schedule each week, for 4 weeks, 2 separate tournies. One on Sunday night and the other on Friday night.

- It will be up to you to decide which tournies, in that month period, to play.

- If you should decide to play all 8 tournies that month, only your best 4 finishes will count towards your score.

- If you play 4 or fewer in that month period, then all of your scores will count.

- Obviously, the more often you decide to play, the better your chances are of improving your overall ranking.

- There *must* be at least 5 players present to constitute a legal match.

- I am around almost every night, so it will be possible for me to monitor and/or play in almost every match.

- You will get 10 points for winning the match, 7 points for 2nd, 4 points for 3rd, and 1 point for a 4th place finish.

- At the end of the month, the top ten will have their scores wiped out, and they all will be invited to a 4 match $10 buy-in, where your best 3 finishes will count. These matches again, *must* have at least 5 players to be legal.

- The points leader after the $10 tournies will not only win a few bucks along the way, but will also be given the opportunity to be called the Geek Poker Superstah!

If this sounds like a workable endeavor, or if you guys may have some ideas of your own, feel free to email me or post 'em here.

:huh:

I'm going to set them up to start at 9:30 pm EST each of the next four Friday and Sunday nights. :banana:

I'm in, would prefer to start tourney's December 9th or later (is a Friday), but would be interested regardless of when they start, just won't be able to make the Sunday tourneys.........

I'm going to set them up to start at 9:30 pm EST each of the next four Friday and Sunday nights. :pointstosky:

We should start Sunday and not Friday :blink:

I'm going to set them up to start at 9:30 pm EST each of the next four Friday and Sunday nights.    :rolleyes:

We should start Sunday and not Friday :angry:

Yeah no kidding some of like to go out those days

I'm going to set them up to start at 9:30 pm EST each of the next four Friday and Sunday nights.    :bandana:

We should start Sunday and not Friday ;)

Yeah no kidding some of like to go out those days

:thumbsup:

Can we start the friday one's around like 11:15 or later or is that too late for some... just a suggestion.