Sign in to follow this  
DrJ

All playoff spots locked except 1.

1 seed - Tuna

2 seed - Miller or Jetdoc

Wildcard - Serbian

Wildcard - Folston

Wildcard - Miller or Jetdoc

Final spot will come down to Colorado vs TyCobb. If one wins and the other loses, the winner goes. If they both win or both lose, it'll come down to a total point tiebreak and there are only 6 points separating the two teams.

Wow...a terrible string of luck for me down the stretch. Facing David Carr who's done NOTHING all year, only to have him get 300 yards and 3 TD's. Unbelievable.

At least I have a playoff berth in hand... :lol:

How I still have a shot at the division title is beyond me! Good thing my team may be coming around at the right time!

The fact that we collectively got our asses spanked by the other division has all of our records pretty low. I agree, it doesn't seem like 7 wins should lead the division, but that's what did it...

Well, I'm conceding defeat here. A valiant effort against the top team in the league has failed to secure me the win and I'm now reduced to hoping that Ty Cobb loses to the Horsemen and scores less than 65 points in the process. Given that TC has 27 points already and still has Hasselbeck, Westbrook, McCardell, Gates and Kaeding to come, I say there's no way that bunch don't top 40 points between them.

Thus for the first time in league history the Bombers will fail to make the playoffs. I'm not blaming injuries for my predicament, but I would have loved to have C-Pep, Deuce and even a healthy Fred Taylor at this stage of the season. Bah! :wall:

Thanks to the completely surreal series of events on Monday Night Football, the Bombers are now actually only one point away from making the playoffs!

Ty Cobb and the Horsemen are tied at 65 with Hasselbeck and Westbrook playing, but Westbrook looks like he's done for the night and Hasselbeck could well just hand off for the rest of the night. That means the game will finish a TIE and Ty Cobb will make the playoffs! BUT if Ty Cobb loses a point - eg if Hasselbeck throws an INT, then the 65-65 tie will become a Horsemen victory and the Bombers will advance with a superior total of points scored!

ONE POINT is all there is in it!

You've done it! Hasselbeck and Westbrook are both done for the night, which means the game will finish a tie and you will make the playoffs rather than me! Talk about scraping home! One point would have made all the difference!

Congrats! :cheers:

My only hope is that the Elias Sports Bureau alters its stats and one of the Horsemen's players ends up with a point more or one of yours ends up with one less... those revisions take place towards the end of the week so this is NOT QUITE OVER! :cheers:

Yeah, that would suck. Odd's are both of us are toast next week anyway, but it sure is fun to make the playoffs via the shining and glorious tie!

But if you happen to get the "stats adjustment" win, good luck to you.

You've done it! Hasselbeck and Westbrook are both done for the night, which means the game will finish a tie and you will make the playoffs rather than me! Talk about scraping home! One point would have made all the difference!

Congrats! :wall:

My only hope is that the Elias Sports Bureau alters its stats and one of the Horsemen's players ends up with a point more or one of yours ends up with one less... those revisions take place towards the end of the week so this is NOT QUITE OVER! :lol:

Not sure this is over, but I could be way off....

3. In the event a regular season game ends in a tie, the tiebreaker will be any selected player from an owner’s roster, which has to be declared when line-up is submitte

Ty chose Tom Brady and I chose Jamal Lewis. Since Brady wasn't in his lineup, he scored a 0 and Jamal scored a gigantic 2 points which gives the Horsemen the win. I think.... :cry:

Ty chose Tom Brady and I chose Jamal Lewis. Since Brady wasn't in his lineup, he scored a 0 and Jamal scored a gigantic 2 points which gives the Horsemen the win. I think.... :cry:

The tiebreaker player doesn't have to be in your starting lineup, just on your roster. So Ty would get Brady's 11 points for his tiebreaker, versus Jamal's 2.

Ty chose Tom Brady and I chose Jamal Lewis.  Since Brady wasn't in his lineup, he scored a 0 and Jamal scored a gigantic 2 points which gives the Horsemen the win.  I think.... :unsure:

The tiebreaker player doesn't have to be in your starting lineup, just on your roster. So Ty would get Brady's 11 points for his tiebreaker, versus Jamal's 2.

Oh I see... didn't see that... My Bad. Just wanted the cheap win. :lol: Congrats to Ty. :headbanger: